Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Cantonese beef brisket in chu how sauce Homemade
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Cantonese beef brisket in chu how sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cantonese beef brisket in chu how sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Choose To Eat.
Many folks do not fully grasp that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the different foods that you will find at all of those fast food places. These sorts of foods are packed with bad fat and also have very little nutritional value. You will be delighted to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you ought to be consuming every day.
You must remember your mother and father telling you to make sure you eat your vegetables, that is mainly because this is really important for a healthy and balanced body. Along with possessing a variety of vitamins and minerals, you will in addition find that some vegetables also provide potassium. One of the veggies that can provide you with the potassium you’ll need is broccoli. Something else you might want to try is the next time you make a salad try working with spinach as an alternative to your traditional lettuce as you will discover that there are a lot more nutrients that can be found in those leaves.
For people who want to get started living a much healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. One thing that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cantonese beef brisket in chu how sauce recipe. To cook cantonese beef brisket in chu how sauce you need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Cantonese beef brisket in chu how sauce:
- Get 1 kg of beef brisket, cut into chunk.
- You need 2 of whole star anise.
- Get 4 clove of garlic.
- Provide 1 of radish/ daikon.
- Use 5 slice of ginger.
- Use of Spring onion.
- Use 2 tbsp of Chu hou paste.
- Prepare 1 piece of rock sugar.
- Use 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp of corn starch.
- Prepare of Water.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Oyster sauce.
Steps to make Cantonese beef brisket in chu how sauce:
- Add beef brisket chunks into boiling water to blanch for 3 minutes. Remove and drain. Peel daikon and cut into chunks. Set aside. Heat wok on medium heat, add 2 tablespoons of oil to sauté ginger and Chu Hou paste till aromatic. Put in beef brisket chunks and stir well. Add star anise and a bit of rock sugar with water that covers all ingredients. Bring to boil, pour all ingredients..
- Cook for about 30 minutes in slow fire then Put in the radish boil for another's 15minute.
- Thicken with corn starch that already mix with water. Stir it off the fire, ready to serve..
If you find this Cantonese beef brisket in chu how sauce recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.