How to Prepare Basmati Fried Rice Super Quick Homemade
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Basmati Fried Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Basmati Fried Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Make smart choices when grocery shopping. If you make smart decisions when you are buying your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You’re going to go home and make what you already have. Fill your cupboards with healthy foods. This way, even when you decide that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done each day, can do a great deal to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being clever when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about slimming down. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to basmati fried rice recipe. You can cook basmati fried rice using 25 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Basmati Fried Rice:
- You need of Lal Qilla basmati rice.
- Get of Simas margarine.
- Use of Chicken stock.
- Use of Red pepper.
- Provide of Garlic.
- Use of Ginger.
- Get of Onion.
- Use of Fresh Cinnamon.
- Prepare of Fresh cardimon.
- Use of Fresh curriander.
- Get of Fresh kiwi.
- Prepare of Curry.
- Take of Thyme.
- Take of Tumeric powder.
- Prepare of Coconut powder.
- Use of Spicecity chicken flavor.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Maggi star.
- Provide of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Diced carrot.
- You need of Cooked diced liver.
- Use of Diced green beans.
- Use of Sweet corn.
- Use of Green peas.
- Prepare of potash water.
Instructions to make Basmati Fried Rice:
- Wash the basmati rice properly and drain.
- In a pan on fire (medium heat) small quantity of simas margarine, turn in the rice and add tumeric powder(gives the color) and stir fry for some minute.
- When it's fried, turn off the heat.
- Set put on fire with small quantity of vegetable oil, up add clean, washed pounded onion, red pepper, garlic and ginger and stir.
- Add the chicken stock, Maggi, salt, Curry, thyme, spicecity, coconut powder to taste.
- Pound the dry spices(cinnamon,caddimon,curiander and kiwi) and add to the pot.
- Add little quantity of clean water enough to cook the rice and cover tight and allow to boil.
- Turn in the rice, stir a bit with wooden spoon and cover with tight lid.
- Cook on medium heat until the rice absorb the water.
- In pot of water, add diced carrot, green beans, and green peas add small potash water (it brings out the color) and put on fire to parboil.
- Remove from fire into drainer, pour in the cooked diced liver and sweet corn and rinse with clean water.
- Once the rice is cooked, remove from heat and allow for some minute covered.
- Dish the rice and add the veggies as into it.
- Basmati Fried Rice is ready to serve hot.
If you find this Basmati Fried Rice recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.