How to Prepare Basmati Fried Rice Any-night-of-the-week
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Basmati Fried Rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Basmati Fried Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Basmati Fried Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
When you go grocery shopping, be smart about it. When you make wise choices at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier automatically. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to get home immediately and have something beneficial. Make sure that what you have on hand is nutritious. This makes it simple to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are plenty of things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about slimming down. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to basmati fried rice recipe. To make basmati fried rice you need 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Basmati Fried Rice:
- Provide 4 Cups of Basmati Rice.
- Use 1 handful of Green peas.
- Get of Green beans.
- Provide 1 of big green pepper.
- You need of Spring onion.
- Provide 5 of big carrots.
- You need 2 of onions.
- Provide 1 of whole chicken.
- Prepare 5 of chicken sausages.
- You need of Curry.
- Take of Thyme.
- You need 4 of seasoning cubes.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Provide of Groundnut oil.
Instructions to make Basmati Fried Rice:
- Parboil the rice for like 8-10 minutes and set aside..
- Wash and cut all the ingredients. Carrots, green pepper, green beans, spring onions, onions and chicken sausages..
- Cut and wash the whole chicken. Put them inside the pot add a little water. Add 2 seasoning cubes, curry, thyme, onions and salt. Cover and boil for like 10 minutes..
- Add a little oil in a fry pan. Break the eggs in a clean bowl. Add a little salt, curry and thyme. Mix properly and fry for like 2 minutes. Use your spoon to cut into pieces and set aside.
- Remove the chicken and grill them in an oven for like 30 minutes. Check the chicken time to time and turn so that it will be grilled evenly..
- From the grilled chicken, take 4 out. Remove the chicken flesh to remain only the bones. Cut them into pieces and set also aside..
- Place a clean pot on a low medium heat. Add your groundnut oil, curry, carrot, green beans, green beans. Spring onions and onions and stir. Add the stock chicken water. Stir for like 3 minutes. Add 4 seasoning cubes and salt. Add a little water and allow to boil.
- Pour the rice. Stir with a pestle. Add the fried egg, the shredded chicken. If the rice is still hard, add a little more water and allow to dry..
- Your basmati Fried Rice is ready.
If you find this Basmati Fried Rice recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.