Recipe of Beef Bulgogi Ultimate
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Bulgogi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Bulgogi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Can save you Cash.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the environment. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are unable to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active participation. This must happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. The kitchen is a good starting point saving energy by going more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, especially if they are not running as economically as they should. In case you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old versions that happen to be more than ten years old. The suitable temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving energy and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F as well as 0F. Checking that the condenser is definitely clean, which means that the motor needs to operate less frequently, will also save electricity.
From the above it ought to be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is something we can all perform, without difficulty. It’s concerning being sensible, usually.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef bulgogi recipe. You can cook beef bulgogi using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Bulgogi:
- Get of kilo beef meat (thin cut).
- Get of soy sauce.
- Provide of brown sugar.
- Get of garlic (minced).
- Get of medium red/white onion (minced).
- Get of ginger (minced).
- Prepare of chilli pepper powder.
- You need of ground black pepper.
- Provide of sesame seeds (toast).
- Prepare of sesame/olive oil.
- Get of part Scallion.
- Prepare of Coca-Cola.
Instructions to make Beef Bulgogi:
- Prepare the meat and cut it very thin..
- Minced the garlic, onion, and ginger..
- Prepare a pan for toasting the sesame seeds..
- Prepare a bowl and mix the meat, garlic, onion, ginger, chilli pepper, black pepper, brown sugar, soy sauce, half part of the toast sesame seed, and put a little amount of oil(sesame or olive)..
- Mixed the marinade and the meat. Cover it and refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours before cooking..
- For Cooking, prepare the marinated meat. Heat a pan over medium heat..
- Put-in olive/sesame oil to the pan..
- Cook the meat and make sure to flip it so that the meat is cooked evenly..
- Put-in the Cola-Cola, cover the pan and wait until the meat is caramelized. (Mix it every 30 seconds so the meat doesn’t get burned easily)..
- Garnish with scallions and the half of toast sesame seeds. Enjoy your food while it’s hot. Best prepared with some rice or have some lettuce and ready for a snack..
If you find this Beef Bulgogi recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.