Simple Way to Make Bibimbap with Bulgogi Beef Any-night-of-the-week
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Bibimbap with Bulgogi Beef recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Bibimbap with Bulgogi Beef recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bibimbap with Bulgogi Beef recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Make smart decisions when shopping for groceries. If you make smart choices when you are buying your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with packed grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to get home quickly and eat something beneficial. Make sure that what you already have is nutritious. This way—even if you decide on something a bit greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still selecting foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about losing weight. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bibimbap with bulgogi beef recipe. To cook bibimbap with bulgogi beef you only need 37 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Bibimbap with Bulgogi Beef:
- You need of [Beef ].
- You need of thinly sliced beef steak (can slice frozen beef easier and very thin).
- Provide of [Marinade ].
- Get of cooking wine (Mirin or white wine with 2 tbls white sugar).
- Take of apple or asian pear.
- Provide of whole onion, roughly chopped.
- Get of soy sauce.
- Prepare of brown sugar.
- Take of garlic.
- Take of ginger.
- Use of pepper.
- Get of small Thai chili's OR 1 Habenero.
- Prepare of Gochujang.
- Use of sesame oil.
- Take of [Gochujang Sauce ].
- You need of gochujang.
- Prepare of sesame oil.
- You need of brown sugar.
- Prepare of water.
- Provide of roasted sesame seeds.
- Use of vinegar – I used apple vinegar.
- Use of minced garlic.
- Use of [Veggies ].
- Take of butter.
- Use of salt and pepper.
- Take of julienned carrots.
- Use of broccoli floret (sliced in mandolin very thin).
- Take of cabbage.
- Take of marinade reserve.
- Take of garlic.
- Use of ginger.
- Get of coconut oil.
- Prepare of green onions chopped up to green.
- Get of soy sauce.
- You need of cucumber diced.
- Provide of orange.
- You need of olive oil.
Steps to make Bibimbap with Bulgogi Beef:
- Slice it frozen so you can get the thin slices and set in a bowl and put in fridge. If you are having a hard time cutting it with your knife, using a bread knife works best, let it thaw out for about an hour before trying again..
- Take all marinade ingredients and place into blender. blend until it's a smooth puree. pour marinade over sliced beef. marinade for at least 2 hours or overnight..
- Cook rice as per package instructions..
- Julienne the carrots, mince the garlic and ginger, shred the cabbage, thin slice the broccoli, chop the green onions and set aside, dice the cucumbers..
- In a hot pan add some coconut oil and the carrots. add some salt on top. cook for a minute so carrots still have a crunch. Take out of pan and set aside..
- Add more coconut oil and add the cabbage to pan. add 1 tbls of soy sauce and 1/2 tbls of the beef marinade and 1/2 tsp of ginger. cook it through and pull out of pan and set aside..
- Add 1 tbls of butter to pan. then throw in the broccoli add a little salt. add a little garlic on top about 1/2 tbls. then add another tbls of butter and cook for about 2 mins. pull out and set aside..
- Squeeze the orange juice and 1/2 tbls of ginger into a bowl. mix it well. can drizzle some olive oil into the oj and ginger and emulsify it to thicken it a bit. this will be the dressing for the cucumbers. add to cucumbers right before plating..
- Now get the pan piping hot and add 2 tbls of coconut oil. Add the meat in batches if you need so the pan isn't overfilled and starts boiling the meat. Cook will be quick since they are thin. Pull out of pan and set aside, keep covered in aluminum foil so it doesn't get cold..
- Add some oil to pan on medium low. add egg and cook through. The yolk should remain runny but not raw. it should be about 3 to 5 mins to cook..
- [GOCHUJANG SAUCE].
- Whisk all sauce ingredients in a bowl and set aside..
- Add rice to a bowl. press down a little. add sauce around rice. add egg to center of the bowl. place the veggies and beef around the egg, so the yolk is only exposed. Do not mix make sure they are all separate from each other. serve and eat..
Add the radishes and set aside to pickle. Crack the eggs into a non-stick frying pan and fry to your liking (soft eggs with runny yokes are recommended). In each bowl, arrange the bulgogi beef and vegetables alongside warm black rice, sprinkle with bean sprouts and top with a fried egg. Serve with sriracha sauce, soya sauce and sweet chilli sauce for dipping. The two most outstanding elements of bibimbap are the bulgogi beef and the crisp rice.
If you find this Bibimbap with Bulgogi Beef recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.