How to Prepare Chicken Curry with Basmati Rice Quick
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken Curry with Basmati Rice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Curry with Basmati Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry with Basmati Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
When you go grocery shopping, be sensible about it. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier immediately. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You’re going to go home and cook what you have on hand. Fill your cabinets with nutritious foods. This way, even when you decide that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get wholesome. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do a great deal to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. It is more about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry with basmati rice recipe. You can have chicken curry with basmati rice using 19 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Curry with Basmati Rice:
- Use 4 of chicken breasts.
- Provide 1 of kefir yoghurt.
- Provide 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of black pepper.
- You need of For the curry pasta.
- Use 1 of green pepper.
- Use 1 of onion.
- Take 1 of tomato.
- Provide 3 tablespoons of curry.
- Prepare 1 glass of water.
- Use of For the rice.
- Get 4 cups of basmati rice.
- Use 1 teaspoon of turmeric.
- Use of If you want it spicier:.
- Take 1 tablespoon of ginger.
- You need 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- Use 2-3 of cloves.
- Take 1 tablespoon of nutmeg.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of cardamom seeds.
Steps to make Chicken Curry with Basmati Rice:
- The night before, dice the chicken breasts. Season..
- In a bowl, pour the yoghurt, add a tablespoon of curry mix and mix. If you haven't got kefir youghurt, any sugarless one is valid..
- Put the chicken in a lunch box, pour the yoghurt mix on it. Store in the oven during the wole night..
- Cut the green pepper in small dices. Stir-fry in a frying pan and keep it on a plate..
- Cut the onion and poach for five minutes in a pan. Add a tablespoon of curry and mix..
- Cut the tomato and add it to the pan..
- Pour the additional spices if you want it tastier..
- Add the water and boil for ten minutes..
- Whisk the curry pasta and pour it in the pan again.
- Take the chicken and remove the yoghurt excess. Sauté in a frying pan..
- Add the chicken and the peppers to the curry pasta. Heat for 10 more minutes.
- Rinse the rice three times. Boil 1 litre of water in a small pan. Then, add the rice and simmer for 10-12 minutes..
- Skim the rice. You can have it mixed the chicken or as a side dish..
If you find this Chicken Curry with Basmati Rice recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.