Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Baby Chicks in Nest recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baby Chicks in Nest recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing The Right Foods May Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
Many men and women do not realize that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the different foods that you will get at all of those fast food places. The foods that you get from these fast food places are foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nourishment. In this posting we shall be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you stay healthy and balanced.
Your state of health can be greatly enhanced by simply eating lots of berries. The quantity of vitamin C that can be found in berries, is one of the primary reasons you should be eating berries. One more thing you will realize is that the antioxidants in berries will be higher than just about any other food that you may select to eat and this can aid with your circulatory system. Most individuals already understand that cells begin to break down with time and the addition of antioxidants in your diet will help keep your cells healthier for longer periods of time.
If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you ought to take these recommendations to heart. Also if you remove all the processed foods that you really should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to baby chicks in nest recipe. To make baby chicks in nest you need 12 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baby Chicks in Nest:
- Provide of *Ingredients for making the nest**.
- Take 1 cup of dry shredded coconut.
- Get 1/4 cup of caster sugar.
- Provide 1 of egg.
- Provide of *Ingredients for filling**.
- Take 1/4 of OR 1/6 cup thickened cream.
- Provide 1 strip of lemon rind.
- Use 150 gm of white chocolate.
- Prepare 2-3 drops of yellow food colour (optional).
- Use of *Ingredients for decorating**.
- Take 8 of orange coloured M & M's (to make beaks of the chicks).
- Get 16 of mini chocolate buttons (to make eyes).
Steps to make Baby Chicks in Nest:
- Separate the egg first and lightly whisk the egg white. **We are going to use egg whites only in this recipe.**.
- In a bowl combine dried coconut, sugar and beaten egg white together..
- Place a spoonful of mixture in the patty pan case or cup cake mould. With wet fingers press them gently and try to give a nest shape. Put those cases in a small muffin or cup cake tin..
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree celcius and bake them for 10-12 minutes or until lightly golden brown on top..
- Let them cool in the cup cake pan for 5 minutes. Then transfer to a wire rack with cases to cool completely..
- Now get prepare the filling. Place a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Pour the thickened cream into the saucepan and add a lemon rind..
- Bring to boil, then remove from heat and keep aside for about 5 minutes..
- Chopped the white chocolate and put in a heatproof bowl..
- Let the cream mixture return to boil once again and then pour over the chopped chocolates..
- Take out the lemon rind and stir continously until the chocolate melts and get a smooth creamy texture..
- Use a few drops of food colour in this stage if you want to..
- Keep aside to cool down and thickened slightly..
- Now gently take out the coconut tarts from the patty pan cases. **Coconut tarts are very fragile in this stage, so very careful about that. We need whole coconut tarts, not broken one for our chicks nest.**.
- Fill in the tarts with melted chocolate. This is going to be our nest..
- Now it's time to decorate our baby chicks. For that use chocolate buttons to make eyes. Place a orange coloured M & M's vertically to make the beak of a baby chicks..
- Put in the fridge for about half an hour to set the chocolate properly. Enjoy this eye catching dessert with family and share love and happiness..
If you find this Baby Chicks in Nest recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.