Simple Way to Prepare Korean BBQ (Bulgogi) Speedy
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Korean BBQ (Bulgogi) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Korean BBQ (Bulgogi) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Korean BBQ (Bulgogi) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Could save you Money.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the surroundings. That has totally changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. These types of changes need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Read on for some methods to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Probably the food just isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, nevertheless it will save you money to use it over your oven. When you find out it will take 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you may look for more ways to use the microwave. When it comes to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a great deal of electricity and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You will be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses a lot more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned method, but you would be wrong. Mainly if you ensure that the dishwasher is full prior to starting a cycle. Don’t dry the dishes with heat, utilize the cool dry or air dry features to increase the money you save.
As you can see, there are lots of little things that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is not that hard. Typically, all it takes is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to korean bbq (bulgogi) recipe. You can have korean bbq (bulgogi) using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Korean BBQ (Bulgogi):
- Provide 1 lb of Ribeye steak thinly sliced.
- Use 1 of Pear.
- Prepare 3 of Garlic Cloves.
- Get 1 of Yellow Onion.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- Use 1/4 cup of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sesame Oil.
- Use 3 of Green Onions thinly sliced.
- Provide 1 tbsp of sesame seeds.
Instructions to make Korean BBQ (Bulgogi):
- Add half your onion, your pear (chopped) and everything else besides the sesame seeds and the green onions into in a blender. Blend for 2 minutes..
- Thinly slice the ribeye and the other half of your onion. Place your meat and sliced onions into a bowl and pour your blended mixture over the meat and onions and mix well. Place the bowl in the fridge and let it marinate for 2 hours..
- Take the bowl out of the fridge and let it stand before 20 minutes before you start to cook it. Heat up a cast iron pan on high until it begins to smoke, drop 1 tbsp of vegetable oil into your pan and pour all your meat in the pan. When your meat begins to caramelize, serve on a plate and sprinkle your green onions and sesame seeds. Let it sit for a couple minutes and serve..
Before cooking, it is marinated in a mixture with soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic, and pureed onions to give it a sweet but succulent taste. Bulgogi Korean BBQ: A traditional beef dish stir-fried in a sweet and savory marinade, is the star of the table served over rice with kimchi. It's type of Korean BBQ- Grilled Marinated Beef! Super yummy and delicious, if you haven't tried, you Korean food is really all about "Jang" which is fermented sauce. Bulgogi, literally "fire meat", is a gui made of thin, marinated slices of beef or pork grilled on a barbecue or on a stove-top griddle.
If you find this Korean BBQ (Bulgogi) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.