How to Prepare Sticky and Spicy Pork Belly with Lemon, Thyme and Red Onion Basmati Rice Ultimate
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Sticky and Spicy Pork Belly with Lemon, Thyme and Red Onion Basmati Rice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sticky and Spicy Pork Belly with Lemon, Thyme and Red Onion Basmati Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sticky and Spicy Pork Belly with Lemon, Thyme and Red Onion Basmati Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green Plus Save Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who indicated concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared obligation we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more eco-friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. Each and every family must start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. The kitchen area is a good place to begin saving energy by going a lot more green.
Perhaps the food just isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, but it will save you money to use it over your oven. Perhaps the realization that an oven uses 75% more energy will encourage you to use the microwave more. When it relates to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save plenty of electrical power and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. Many individuals mistakenly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a lesser amount of energy than a dishwasher. A dishwasher is especially effective when it’s full before a cycle is started. Don’t dry the dishes using heat, use the cool dry or air dry options to increase the money you save.
The kitchen by itself provides you with many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Efficient living is actually something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. A lot of it really is merely utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sticky and spicy pork belly with lemon, thyme and red onion basmati rice recipe. You can cook sticky and spicy pork belly with lemon, thyme and red onion basmati rice using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sticky and Spicy Pork Belly with Lemon, Thyme and Red Onion Basmati Rice:
- Get of Pork Belly Marinate.
- Get 1-2 of Pork Belly Slice(s).
- You need 2 Tbsp of Maple Syrup.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Smoked Paprika.
- Provide 1 Tsp of Ground Cinnamon.
- Take 1 Tbsp of Cajun Seasoning.
- Provide 1 Tsp of Garlic Granules.
- Get 1 Tsp of Light Soy Sauce.
- Get of Seasoning (Salt&Black Pepper).
- Use of Rice Ingredients.
- Get 2-3 Cups of Basmati Rice.
- Use 1 Tsp of Dried Thyme.
- Use 2 of Fresh Lemon (Juice and Zest).
- You need 2 of Red Onions(Medium Sized)Sliced.
Steps to make Sticky and Spicy Pork Belly with Lemon, Thyme and Red Onion Basmati Rice:
- Marinate the pork with marinade ingredients. Add a drizzle of chilli oil and sesame oil to a hot frying pan. Place the pork belly(fatty side) down to render the fats. Once crisped, transfer to a foil lined oven tray and place in middle rack in a preheated oven at 180’C(fatty side up). Cook for 20-25mins..
- Meanwhile, shallow fry the mangetouts in the same frying pan for 2-5 mins.(keep warm). Combine the rice, thyme and lemon juice and zest in a sauce pan. Pour in cold water (finger tip space between the water and rice) and cook for 10-12mins at medium heat..
- Serving Suggestion.
If you find this Sticky and Spicy Pork Belly with Lemon, Thyme and Red Onion Basmati Rice recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.