How to Prepare Pulled Pork BBQ Super Quick Homemade
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Pulled Pork BBQ recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pulled Pork BBQ recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing The Right Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. You should also understand that there are foods that you will need to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These types of foods are filled with bad fat and also have little or no nutritional value. You will be pleased to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you should be eating every day.
You will notice that different types of berries can be very good for your health. The volume of vitamin C that can be found in berries, is one of the primary reasons you ought to be eating berries. One more thing you will recognize is that the antioxidants in berries is higher than just about any other food that you may pick to eat and this can assist with your circulatory system. You may also be aware that antioxidants will be able to help make sure you have healthy cells and it can additionally help to stop the degeneration of your cells.
For those who want to get started living a healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. Also if you remove all the refined food that you should not be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pulled pork bbq recipe. You can cook pulled pork bbq using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pulled Pork BBQ:
- Prepare of pork picnic shoulder or butt.
- Get of Root Beer.
- Get of white distilled vinegar.
- Take of ketchup.
- You need of mustard.
- Use of Salt, pepper, garlic powder & red pepper flakes.
- Get of Worcestershire & hot sauce (optional).
Steps to make Pulled Pork BBQ:
- Cut the skin & fat off the meat, as best as you can..
- Rub salt, pepper & garlic powder all over meat..
- Pour can of Root Beer in a crock pot. Put meat in the crock pot and cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours..
- Spoon out meat with a slotted spoon and shred in a large bowl..
- Pour vinegar, ketchup, mustard, Worcestershire (2 tbl spoons), hot sauce (1/4 cup), and red pepper flakes into crock pot & whisk together with the root beer.
- Put shredded meat back into crock pot & cook on low for 4 hours or on high for 2 hours..
- When finished scoop meat out of crock pot with a slotted spoon & serve with bbq sauce or the sauce that is in the bottom of the pot!.
If you find this Pulled Pork BBQ recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.