Steps to Prepare Kfc Fried Chicken Ultimate 1970s Original KFC Clone fillets Quick
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Kfc Fried Chicken Ultimate 1970s Original KFC Clone fillets recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kfc Fried Chicken Ultimate 1970s Original KFC Clone fillets recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kfc Fried Chicken Ultimate 1970s Original KFC Clone fillets recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Choose water over other drinks. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every now and then isn’t a bad idea. Getting all of your hydration from them is a terrible idea. Ingesting water instead of other kinds of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories out of your diet— without having to be forced to eat terrible tasting diet food. Water is ordinarily one of the keys to really losing weight and getting healthy.
There are many things you can do to become healthy. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being clever when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about losing weight. You need to help make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kfc fried chicken ultimate 1970s original kfc clone fillets recipe. You can have kfc fried chicken ultimate 1970s original kfc clone fillets using 26 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Kfc Fried Chicken Ultimate 1970s Original KFC Clone fillets:
- Get of main ingredients.
- Prepare of freerange chicken breast fillets.
- Get of full cream milk or buttermilk.
- Use of peanut oil.
- Prepare of pressure fryer (not cooker).
- Provide of metal rack.
- Use of long tongs.
- Prepare of deep oven pan.
- Use of hot oil thermometer.
- You need of 11 Secret Herbs and Spices.
- Get of white pepper.
- Provide of tellicherry black peppercorns.
- Provide of red dried chilli flakes.
- Prepare of ground sage.
- Take of mustard powder.
- Use of smoked paprika.
- You need of dried rosemary.
- Use of dried thyme.
- Prepare of cumin.
- Take of celery salt.
- You need of crumbled bayleaf.
- Take of Additives.
- Prepare of self raising flour.
- Get of msg / accent.
- You need of garlic flakes.
- Take of kosher salt or sea salt.
Instructions to make Kfc Fried Chicken Ultimate 1970s Original KFC Clone fillets:
- this recipe uses 11 secret herbs and spices plus you need a pressure fryer. these can be hard to find. i use a 6 quart chicken bucket i found on ebay. do not ever use a pressure cooker unless it says it can fry. otherwise you get a bomb in your kitchen. this recipe comes from all original, high quality spices and ingredients. it will make better kfc than kfc can. i have researched this recipe for about a year and produced many versions until i was happy with it. if you follow these directions properly, you will see what i mean. avoid burning the coating and practice for consistency. it is important to use high quality spices such as spanish smoked paprika and tellicherry black pepper..
- cut chicken fillets into thirds.
- pour milk into large mixing bowl.
- add cut fillets to soak in milk.
- add all spices, all the salt, garlic flakes and msg to a spice grinder or blender.
- grind or blend the spice mix.
- add flour and spice mix to a deep tray and mix to create well.
- one piece at a time, let chicken drip excess milk, then press the chicken into the rubbing mix.
- pour peanut oil into pressure fryer to correct level.
- ensure chicken is well coated and place aside.
- heat oil in fryer to 180 celsius using an oil thermometer.
- using tongs and taking care place all the coated pieces of chicken directly into the hot oil.
- brown chicken for around 2 minutes or until a very light brown colour. stir with wooden spoon carefully to prevent sticking.
- attach pressure lid and tightly seal. around 5 pounds of pressure..
- lower heat to low setting and ensure pressure builds as counterweight on valve will hiss.
- cook for around 8 minutes at 5 pounds of pressure. higher levels of pressure will reduce the time ..
- turn off heat, move cooker off heat, disperse pressure via valve but be very carefull of hot steam. remove lid and place chicken on rack.
- allow chicken to drain for at least 5 minutes..
- if you got the weights and timing correct, the chicken will be a golden brown colour. too far and it will burn and go dark brown ala many of these other clone recipes.
- you will now have kfc that you may remember eating as a child. their recipe has 'evolved' now to include cheaper ingredients and so tastes different to how it used to. btw msg can be omitted but in small quantities it can enhance the taste of the spices to great effect..
If you find this Kfc Fried Chicken Ultimate 1970s Original KFC Clone fillets recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.