How to Prepare Curried Guinea Meatballs with Escarole and Basmati Rice Quick
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Curried Guinea Meatballs with Escarole and Basmati Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curried Guinea Meatballs with Escarole and Basmati Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Can save you Cash.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are not able to change things for the better without everyone’s active participation. These types of changes need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your cooking area more green.
Begin with changing the lights. Complete this for your house, not only the kitchen. The typical light bulbs are the incandescent type, which should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. These bulbs are energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is actually lower, and, even though they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. One of the pluses is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it means that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will certainly end up at a landfill site. Along with different light bulbs, you need to learn to leave the lights off when they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you’ll regularly find members of a family, and often the lights usually are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. Obviously this also happens in some other rooms, not just the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off until you absolutely need them, and see just how much electricity you can save.
From the above it should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living is not really that difficult. A lot of it truly is basically making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curried guinea meatballs with escarole and basmati rice recipe. You can have curried guinea meatballs with escarole and basmati rice using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Curried Guinea Meatballs with Escarole and Basmati Rice:
- Take 2 tsp of curry salt.
- Provide 12 oz of ground guinea hen.
- Take 2 cup of water, divided.
- Prepare 1 of Kosher salt, to taste.
- Prepare 1 cup of basmati rice.
- You need 1 of Olive oil, as needed.
- Take 3/4 cup of onion, thinly sliced.
- Get 1 small of head escarole, torn into bite sized pieces.
- Take 2 cup of coconut milk.
- Take 3 tbsp of sweet curry spice.
- Prepare 1 each of red pear, diced.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
Steps to make Curried Guinea Meatballs with Escarole and Basmati Rice:
- Add curry salt to the ground guinea hen meat and mix thoroughly. Divide into 12 equal portions, and press each portion into a flattened meatball..
- Place 1 3/4 cups of water into a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, add kosher salt, and stir in rice. Reduce heat to low, and simmer for 15 minutes, or until water is fully absorbed. Cover, and let stand for about ten minutes..
- While rice is cooking, heat a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add enough oil to lightly coat the pan. Add the meatballs, and brown well on each side. Transfer meatballs to a plate or rimmed container..
- Add onions, and cook while stirring for 2 minutes. Add escarole and 1/4 cup of water. Cover and cook for 3-4 minutes. Stir in coconut milk and sweet curry spice, add in meatballs and any juices. Cover and cook for 8-10 minutes. Adjust seasoning as desired..
- Fluff butter into rice with a fork..
- Divide rice in two bowls, ladle curried guinea meatballs over rice and top with diced red pear. Enjoy!.
Such a simple and yummy recipe that we really enjoyed! Looking for an easy Curried Quinoa recipe you can make in your rice cooker? If so, I think you will love this healthy, tasty Rice Cooker Curried Quinoa! This quick and easy curry cauliflower rice has a bit of a twist with the addition of quinoa for more protein. Quinoa is very nutritious—it's full of fiber, protein, vitamins and minerals, including manganese, magnesium and folate.
If you find this Curried Guinea Meatballs with Escarole and Basmati Rice recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.