Easiest Way to Prepare Satay chicken with cucumber salad 🥗 Ultimate
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Satay chicken with cucumber salad 🥗 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Satay chicken with cucumber salad 🥗 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Satay chicken with cucumber salad 🥗 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Lowering costs Inside the Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the ecosystem. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared burden we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are not able to change things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. This must happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen area more green.
Why don’t we begin with something really easy, changing the light bulbs. This will probably go outside of the kitchen, but that is okay. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are generally energy-savers, and you will need to use them instead of incandescent lights. They cost a small amount more in the beginning, but they last ten times longer, and use much less electricity. Making use of these types of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the actual benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. Coupled with different light bulbs, you have to learn to leave the lights off when they are not needed. The kitchen lights in particular are often left on the entire day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. Certainly this also happens in other rooms, not just the kitchen. Make a practice of having the lights on only when they are required, and you’ll be amazed at the amount of electricity you save.
From the above it really should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is definitely something we can all do, without difficulty. It’s about being functional, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to satay chicken with cucumber salad 🥗 recipe. You can cook satay chicken with cucumber salad 🥗 using 20 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Satay chicken with cucumber salad 🥗:
- Provide of Chicken satay.
- Prepare of Thumb size piece fresh ginger.
- Use of garlic.
- You need of lime.
- Take of honey.
- You need of soy sauce.
- Get of medium curry powder.
- Get of smooth peanut butter.
- Provide of chicken breast strips.
- Take of coconut milk.
- You need of Glug olive oil.
- Use of Cucumber salad.
- You need of cucumber.
- Provide of white wine vinegar.
- Use of golden caster sugar.
- You need of sweet chilli sauce.
- Take of Small bunch coriander leaves.
- Provide of To serve.
- Provide of White boiled rice.
- You need of Lime wedges.
Steps to make Satay chicken with cucumber salad 🥗:
- Peel and grate the ginger and add to a bowl..
- Crush the garlic and add to the ginger..
- Zest the lime and add to the garlic and ginger. Cut the lime and squeeze all the juice into the bowl..
- Now add the honey, soy, curry powder, peanut butter and stir well. If it’s a bit thick add some water till you have the consistency of thick cream..
- Remove 2/3rds of the mixture and put into a saucepan..
- On a chopping board with a roll pin whack the chicken till it’s in thin strips. Now add this to the bowl with the 1/3rd peanut mixture. Leave to marinade….. ⏰.
- Add the rice on to cook. I use 1/4 mug rice per person and double the amount of cold water. Bring to the boil then reduce the heat and let simmer for 12mins..
- In the saucepan with the peanut mixture add the coconut milk and simmer for 10mins..
- Meanwhile add the chicken onto skewers (try to keep them flat so they cook quickly). Put some oil in a frying pan and fry on a medium heat – 5 mins on each side till thoroughly cooked through..
- Whilst the chicken is cooking prep the salad. Add the vinegar, sugar, sweet chilli and coriander to a bowl. Using a spiraliser or a peeler make strips off cucumber and add to the mixture..
- Serve up together and enjoy..
I haven't been this excited about dinner in a while. Anyone else cooking up something delicious? -@themodernproper. See that cucumber salad in the background photobombing the Thai chicken kebabs? I've been making that salad since I was about eight years old. Serve the chicken on a platter with the satay sauce and cucumber salad on the side and let everyone dig in!
If you find this Satay chicken with cucumber salad 🥗 recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.