How to Make Basmati rice Dosa Perfect
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Basmati rice Dosa recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Basmati rice Dosa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Basmati rice Dosa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Consider the stairs. Instead of choosing the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. This isn’t as simple to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, utilizing the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Most people will choose to be lazy and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do a great deal to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being clever when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. It has more to do with making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to basmati rice dosa recipe. To make basmati rice dosa you need 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Basmati rice Dosa:
- Take of For dosa:-.
- Take of basmati rice.
- Get of urad dal.
- Take of chana dal.
- Prepare of methi dana.
- Prepare of For potato filling:-.
- You need of boiled potatoes.
- Prepare of small onion chopped.
- Take of garlic chopped.
- Prepare of Few coriander leaves chopped.
- You need of mustard seed.
- Provide of Few curry.
- Prepare of Haldi.
- Take of Red chilli powder.
- Provide of Salt.
Steps to make Basmati rice Dosa:
- Wash rice and dal(urad and chana) twice with water.
- Add fenugreek (methi) seeds and soak for 8 hours…then grind it to a fine paste and keep in a hot place for fermentation fr at least 6 hrs….
- Heat tawa..put oil 1tsp and wipe with tissue…sprinkle water on it…put 2tbsp full batter on tawa..speead it and let it cook on low flame.
- Prep for potato filling 👉🏻.
- For making potato filling…heat oil in kadai..add mustard seeds curry leaves,little chana and urad dal to it and roast fr few seconds.
- Add onion to it and roast fr 1minute…
- Add potatoes to it..add salt red chilli powder and coriander leaves and mix..sprinkle little water..cover it and let it cook for 2mins…your potato masala is ready.
- Serve it with chutney and dosa..ENJOY.
Dosa is a crisp and thin pancakes made of a rice and urad dal batter. Traditionally Dosa is served with samber, aloo masala and. A simple, inspired take on a classic Indian dosa — a savory dal and rice crepe So whether you want to call them a moong dal crepe, cheela, or dosa, as long as you have moong dal (or other lentils) and. Basmati rice is a fragrant, long grain rice that features prominently in Indian, Pakistani, and Middle Eastern cuisine. It can be either white or brown, but both typically have a uniform color and.
If you find this Basmati rice Dosa recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.