How to Make Basmati rice Dosa Any-night-of-the-week
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Basmati rice Dosa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Basmati rice Dosa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Will Save You Money.
Remember when the only people who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That has fully changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. This should happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Read on for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Although it may not taste as good, baking food in the microwave instead of in the oven will save you a packet of money. When you find out it will require 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you could possibly look for more ways to use the microwave. Countertop appliances can boil water as well as steam vegetables more rapidly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You will be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned way, but you would be wrong. Especially if you make certain the dishwasher is full before starting a cycle. By cool drying or perhaps air drying the dishes instead of heat drying them, you can add to the amount of money you save.
As you can see, there are many little elements that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Environmentally friendly living just isn’t that difficult. Mostly, all it requires is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to basmati rice dosa recipe. You can cook basmati rice dosa using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Basmati rice Dosa:
- Prepare of For dosa:-.
- Use 2 cup of basmati rice.
- Take 1 cup of urad dal.
- You need 1/4 cup of chana dal.
- Take 1 tbsp of methi dana.
- Provide of For potato filling:-.
- Take 4 of boiled potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of small onion chopped.
- Get 1 of garlic chopped.
- Prepare of Few coriander leaves chopped.
- Take 1 tsp of mustard seed.
- Take leaves of Few curry.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Haldi.
- Take 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Basmati rice Dosa:
- Wash rice and dal(urad and chana) twice with water.
- Add fenugreek (methi) seeds and soak for 8 hours…then grind it to a fine paste and keep in a hot place for fermentation fr at least 6 hrs….
- Heat tawa..put oil 1tsp and wipe with tissue…sprinkle water on it…put 2tbsp full batter on tawa..speead it and let it cook on low flame.
- Prep for potato filling 👉🏻.
- For making potato filling…heat oil in kadai..add mustard seeds curry leaves,little chana and urad dal to it and roast fr few seconds.
- Add onion to it and roast fr 1minute…
- Add potatoes to it..add salt red chilli powder and coriander leaves and mix..sprinkle little water..cover it and let it cook for 2mins…your potato masala is ready.
- Serve it with chutney and dosa..ENJOY.
Dosa is a crisp and thin pancakes made of a rice and urad dal batter. Traditionally Dosa is served with samber, aloo masala and. A simple, inspired take on a classic Indian dosa — a savory dal and rice crepe So whether you want to call them a moong dal crepe, cheela, or dosa, as long as you have moong dal (or other lentils) and. Basmati rice is a fragrant, long grain rice that features prominently in Indian, Pakistani, and Middle Eastern cuisine. It can be either white or brown, but both typically have a uniform color and.
If you find this Basmati rice Dosa recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.