Step-by-Step Guide to Make Barbequed Pulled Pork Homemade
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Barbequed Pulled Pork recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Barbequed Pulled Pork recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Boost Your Mood.
For the most part, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and need to be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Other times, comfort foods can be very nutritious and good for us to consume. A number of foods really do elevate your mood when you consume them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Green tea is actually great for your mood. You were just waiting to read that here, weren’t you? Green tea is loaded with an amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies have discovered that this amino acid actually stimulates brain waves. This helps better your mental acuity while relaxing the rest of your body. You knew green tea could help you become so much healthier. Now you know green tea can help you be happier too!
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Go with these hints instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to barbequed pulled pork recipe. To make barbequed pulled pork you only need 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Barbequed Pulled Pork:
- You need 4 of lbs. boneless pork shoulder.
- Prepare 1 of onion, sliced in rings.
- Take 2 c. of Ketchup (24 oz. bottle).
- Prepare 1/2 c. of Warm water.
- Provide 1/4 c. of Apple cider vinegar.
- You need 1/4 c. of Brown sugar, packed.
- You need 1 tsp. of Worcestershire sauce.
- Take 1 tsp. of Tabasco sauce.
- Use 1/2 tsp. of Salt.
Steps to make Barbequed Pulled Pork:
- Place meat in crockpot. Add onion rings. Squeeze in three ketchup, and then pour the warm water into the bottle and shake, and then pour into crockpot. Add vinegar, Brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco sauce and salt. Cover and cook on low for 8 to 10 hrs., or until meat shreds easily with a fork..
- Serve over rice, or make sandwiches on rolls..
If you find this Barbequed Pulled Pork recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.