Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mawa baby corn recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mawa baby corn recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we need to stay away from them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this is very true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be completely healthy and it's good for you to consume them. Some foods really do elevate your mood when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Eggs, you may be astonished to find out, are wonderful at fighting depression. Just make sure that you do not throw away the yolk. When you wish to cheer yourself up, the yolk is the most vital part of the egg. Eggs, the yolks particularly, are loaded with B vitamins. The B vitamin family can be terrific for elevating your mood. This is because they improve the function of your brain's neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that tell you how to feel). Eat an egg and cheer up!
As you can see, you don't need junk food or foods that are bad for you so you can feel better! Test out these suggestions instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to mawa baby corn recipe. To make mawa baby corn you need 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mawa baby corn:
- You need of Mawa/whole dried milk.
- Provide of Sugar powder.
- Use of Milk powder.
- Provide of Grated coconut.
- Prepare of Cardamom powder.
- Use of Clarified butter.
- Provide of Yellow food colour.
- You need of Green food colour.
Steps to make Mawa baby corn:
- Dry roast the mawa..
- Take a large bowl add mawa,milk powder,sugar powder,grated coconut and cardamom powder and mix well..
- Divide the dough into two parts..
- Add yellow food colour in one parts and also add green food colour in other parts.
- Grease some clarified butter in hand and yellow colour dough divide into balls and make cylindrical shape.
- Make a leaf shape of green food colour dough and stick at the top of the cylindrical shape with yellow dough..
- With the help of straw make round like baby corn.
- Keep in the fridge for two hours..
- Enjoy with baby corn..
If you find this Mawa baby corn recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.