Easiest Way to Make Pulled Pork Perfect
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Pulled Pork recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pulled Pork recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pulled Pork recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
In general, people have been trained to think that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and need to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. Some foods actually do elevate your mood when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Eggs, you may be amazed to find out, are terrific at combating depression. Just be sure that you don’t throw away the yolk. The yolk is the part of the egg that is the most crucial in terms of helping you cheer up. Eggs, particularly the egg yolks, are rich in B vitamins. B vitamins can really help you boost your mood. This is because they help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that control your mood–function better. Consume an egg and cheer up!
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try a couple of of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pulled pork recipe. You can have pulled pork using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pulled Pork:
- Get 4 lbs of pork butt or shoulder.
- Provide 3 tbs of brown sugar.
- Prepare 3 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of ground mustard.
- Provide 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Provide 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Get 1 tsp of paprika.
- Take 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Get 1 cup of apple juice.
- Get 1 tbs of Worcestershire sauce.
- Provide 1 tsp of liquid smoke.
- Take 2 cups of or so Bbq sauce of your choice.
Steps to make Pulled Pork:
- Trim fat from pork roast. Cut roast into 4 pieces..
- Add all dry ingredients to a bowl and whisk together. Add pork roast chunks to bowl and make sure well coated..
- Add pork loin in a 4 – 6 quart crock pot or instant pot pressure cooker and pour in apple juice, Worcester and liquid smoke..
- Cover and cook in crock pot until fall apart tender – low 8 to 10 hours, high 5-6 hours. In the instant pot make sure lid is not venting, set manual cook for 45 minutes. Open steam vent at end if cook time, remove lid when safe..
- Remove pork to a large bowl and shred with 2 forks. Add your favorite BBQ sauce as desired. Or use the juice from crock pot – it’s loaded with awesome flavor!.
If you find this Pulled Pork recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.