Easiest Way to Make Vickys Turducken Roulade (Three Bird Roast) GF DF EF SF NF Any-night-of-the-week
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Vickys Turducken Roulade (Three Bird Roast) GF DF EF SF NF recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Vickys Turducken Roulade (Three Bird Roast) GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Turducken Roulade (Three Bird Roast) GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Overall Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Decide To Consume.
The one thing that some of you may already recognize is that by eating the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. You should also realize that there are foods that you will need to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are generally foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nourishment. You will be happy to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you should be eating every day.
One of the primary forms of foods you ought to be eating plenty of, is various berries. The very first thing you will learn about berries is just about any form of berry has a lot of vitamin C. You will additionally find that berries have antioxidants which is not just beneficial to your circulatory system but additionally for your basic health as well. Another thing you will see that these antioxidants can help you with will be keeping your cells healthy, this can help one’s body to fight off a variety of diseases.
If you decide that your overall health is important to you, you ought to take these tips to heart. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can discover in any store is in addition not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys turducken roulade (three bird roast) gf df ef sf nf recipe. You can have vickys turducken roulade (three bird roast) gf df ef sf nf using 8 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vickys Turducken Roulade (Three Bird Roast) GF DF EF SF NF:
- Use of boneless turkey breast, around 2lbs / 900g.
- Provide of boneless, skinless duck breast, around 1lb / 450g.
- Get of boneless, skinless chicken thigh, around 1/2 lb / 200g.
- Use of olive oil.
- Get of salt.
- You need of black pepper.
- Get of my recipe for cornbread stuffing, link below.
- Get of chicken stock.
Instructions to make Vickys Turducken Roulade (Three Bird Roast) GF DF EF SF NF:
- Preheat the oven to gas 6 / 200C / 400°F.
- First butterfly the turkey and duck breasts. This just means cut through one side almost to the other side so you can then open the breast out like a book or a pair of butterfly wings.
- The poultry pieces all need to be the same thickness, so place them each between 2 sheets of parchment paper or cling wrap and lightly pound them with a rolling pin so they are all around half an inch thick all over but evenly shaped.
- Clear your workspace and lay a sheet of cling wrap down. Place lengths of butchers twine on top, down every couple of inches from top to bottom. Place the butterflied turkey breast skin side down on top of this.
- Rub the turkey with a little olive oil and season lightly with salt and pepper. Cover with a layer of stuffing keeping a border about 2 inches back from the edges. Pack it down a little, again around the same thickness as the turkey https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/350505-vickys-cornbread-stuffing-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-free.
- Now lay the butterflied duck breast on top and again, oil, season and cover with stuffing.
- Place the chicken thigh on top of that and oil and season it.
- Now using the cling wrap to help you, tightly roll the turkey over the duck and chicken jelly/swiss roll style, overlapping the bottom slightly to make a cylindrical kind of sausage shape.
- Gently start removing the cling wrap and tying the butchers twine around the 'sausage' to secure it so it doesn't spread open in the oven.
- Place in a small oven tray, seam down, rub some butter or sunflower spread over the chicken skin and season lightly with more salt and black pepper. Add the chicken stock to the bottom of the tray. This will help replace the juices in the meat that the stuffing soaks up and give you a base for your gravy.
- Cover the tray tightly with foil and roast for 90 minutes.
- Remove the foil, baste with the juices and return to the oven to colour for a further 30 minutes. If you like the skin darker and crisper leave it a little longer.
- Remove from oven tray and let stand for 15 – 20 minutes wrapped with foil to seal in the juices, then snip off the butchers twine and slice into thick slices.
- Serve with roast potatoes, carrots, sprouts, cocktail sausages wrapped in bacon, extra stuffing, chicken gravy and cranberry sauce.
If you find this Vickys Turducken Roulade (Three Bird Roast) GF DF EF SF NF recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.