Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mawa baby corn recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mawa baby corn recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Most of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are bad and are to be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be really healthy and good for you. There are a number of foods that actually can improve your moods when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Green tea is actually excellent for your mood. You knew it had to be included in this article, right? Green tea is high in a particular amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies have discovered that this amino acid basically stimulates brain waves. This helps focus your mental energy while at the same time making the rest of your body more relaxed. You knew green tea could help you be so much healthier. Now you know that applies to your mood as well!
Now you realize that junk food isn't necessarily what you have to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try several of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to mawa baby corn recipe. You can cook mawa baby corn using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mawa baby corn:
- Provide 1 cup of Mawa/whole dried milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sugar powder.
- Provide 1 cup of Milk powder.
- Use 2 tbsp of Grated coconut.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Cardamom powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Clarified butter.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Yellow food colour.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Green food colour.
Steps to make Mawa baby corn:
- Dry roast the mawa..
- Take a large bowl add mawa,milk powder,sugar powder,grated coconut and cardamom powder and mix well..
- Divide the dough into two parts..
- Add yellow food colour in one parts and also add green food colour in other parts.
- Grease some clarified butter in hand and yellow colour dough divide into balls and make cylindrical shape.
- Make a leaf shape of green food colour dough and stick at the top of the cylindrical shape with yellow dough..
- With the help of straw make round like baby corn.
- Keep in the fridge for two hours..
- Enjoy with baby corn..
If you find this Mawa baby corn recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.