Recipe of Tasty saffron basmati rice with life changing tips and tricks Any-night-of-the-week
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tasty saffron basmati rice with life changing tips and tricks recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tasty saffron basmati rice with life changing tips and tricks recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Spending less Within the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who portrayed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it looks like we all comprehend our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the industry experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. Each and every family should start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen area more green.
Perhaps the food just isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, but it will save you money to use it over your oven. When you find out it will take 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you may look for more ways to use the microwave. Compared with your stove, you can make boiled water as well as steamed vegetables faster, and use considerably less energy, by using countertop appliances. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned method, but you would be wrong. Particularly if you make sure the dishwasher is full prior to starting a cycle. Save even more money by air drying and also cool drying your dishes instead of heat drying them.
From the above it really should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living is not that tough. A lot of it really is merely using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tasty saffron basmati rice with life changing tips and tricks recipe. To cook tasty saffron basmati rice with life changing tips and tricks you only need 7 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Tasty saffron basmati rice with life changing tips and tricks:
- Use of Rice (I used 4 cups).
- You need of onion, finely chopped.
- Provide of garlic cloves, crushed.
- Take of ghee (optional or replace with oil) + 2 tablespoons vegetable oil.
- Provide of saffron.
- You need of sal to soak the rice + almost half teaspoon salt to cook the rice.
- Take of ice cubes.
Instructions to make Tasty saffron basmati rice with life changing tips and tricks:
- The below steps will give you nice long grain rice. Not too sticky, not too dry. Just like you want it to be 👌🏻. This version is with saffron but you can make yours with whatever spices and flavors you love. Just follow these techniques when you want to cook basmati rice..
- Rinse the rice very well until the water is clear and you can see the rice through. Soak it for at least 30 minutes up to 1 hour with a teaspoon of salt..
- Add the saffron in a bowl with 2 or 3 ice cubes. This way you will get the best flavor out of it..
- 📌📌 Good quality saffron has an end like in the picture and its water should be yellowish not orange.
- In a pot, put the ghee with the oil and start frying the onion first for 2 to 3 minutes on high heat then add the garlic and fry until soft.
- The rice should be ready to cook now. See how it’s so white..
- ⚠️ ❌ rinse the rice from salty water BUT DO NOT MIX or touch it. You don’t want to break the grains 💔.
- Add the rice to the pot. And again don’t mix it. Just fold it over gently for a few seconds to mix it with the onion and to make sure that each grain is covered with oil.
- Add the saffron water with the saffron bits.
- Add BOILING WATER to the rice. This will help the grains to become longer and cook quicker. mix gently so the grains don't stick to each other. Cover the rice so that the water is almost 1 inch above it..
- ⚠️ Keep the rice on high heat and do not cover it.
- Once the water has almost evaporated and you can see water bubbling through the holes, cover the pot and and turn to low heat and let it cook for almost 10 more minutes.
- The rice should be cooked now but the grains on the surface might be a little bit drier because they didn’t get as much water as the rest of the rice. Mix the top soooo gently with a fork and cover with the lid for 5 more minutes..
- See how long the grain has become!.
- Now it’s ready to serve 🍽 I made mine with beef cubes on top and some fried nuts.
- Share your feedback and let me know if you cook it like this or if you have any other tricks to cook basmati rice! 😄.
I rarely end up with mushy rice when I use basmati Vegetable stock is ok, but I personally feel that extra fat in the stock makes the rice tastier. Puja taught me how to cook basmati rice many years ago but I was never completely happy with it So often the trick to cooking something right as opposed to just throwing something together has to Then add that rice back to your final dish of rice. Most people use saffron, which is so prized for its. Basmati rice is a type of rice that is from the Indian sub-continent, and also common across the Middle East. It is traditionally served with Indian food – ideal for dousing with rich, spice infused curries!
If you find this Tasty saffron basmati rice with life changing tips and tricks recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.