Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet Hatching Chicks Baby emoji recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Hatching Chicks Baby emoji recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
Most of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are not good and must be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this is true. At times, comfort foods can be utterly nutritious and good for us to eat. Several foods really do improve your mood when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional boost, try a couple of these.
Put together a trail mixfrom various seeds and nuts. Your mood can be improved by consuming peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, and other types of nuts. This is possible as these foods are rich in magnesium which raises serotonin production. Serotonin is the "feel good" natural substance that tells your brain how you feel day in and day out. The higher your levels of serotonin, the better you are going to feel. Not only that, nuts, specifically, are a great protein source.
You can see, you don't need junk food or foods that are bad for you so you can feel better! Try these tips instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to sweet hatching chicks baby emoji recipe. To cook sweet hatching chicks baby emoji you need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sweet Hatching Chicks Baby emoji:
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Use 3/4 cup of Amulya milk powder.
- Take 1 tsp of ghee.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of Saffron water.
- Use 4 of black raisins.
- Get 6-7 of Almonds.
- Prepare 1 cup of Desiccated coconut.
- Take as needed of Green red food colour.
Steps to make Sweet Hatching Chicks Baby emoji:
- Take a sugar in a pan. Add 1/4cup water. Stir well to make chashni less than 1string(taari)..
- Now add milk powder slowly and stir cont. on slow flame. Take 1/4part to make egg.and Add 2tsp. Saffron water mix well. Lastly, add ghee and make like a dough consistency. Stir cont..
- Now take in a plate. And make emoji shape. The mixture should be warm. Make both emoji with the saffron mixture and egg from white mixture. Orange Colour almond as the nose. Black raisin as eyes. Almond as legs. Red-green almond for flowers. Brush with Saffron water and ghee on emoji. Dilute green colour in water n add desicated coconut mix well and spread around emoji. And Sweet Hatching Chicks baby Emoji is ready..
If you find this Sweet Hatching Chicks Baby emoji recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.