Recipe of Leftover pot roast casserole Award-winning
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Leftover pot roast casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Leftover pot roast casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Choose To Eat Are Going To Effect Your Health.
Many individuals do not realize that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. Something that you shouldn’t eat no matter what is the various foods that you will find at all of those fast food places. These sorts of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have hardly any nutritional value. That is why we are going to be going over the foods that you should be ingesting that will have a positive effect on your health.
Citrus fruit will be one of the greatest things that you can have for your desserts, as opposed to having a piece of cake or even ice cream. Citrus fruits in addition provide you with vitamin C, along with other vitamins and also minerals that can certainly help keep you healthy. A thing you really should try for one of your desserts will be to mix coconut with orange sections and top the mix off with a teaspoon of honey.
By following a number of the suggestions above you will see that you can be living a healthier life. The pre packaged processed foods that you can discover in any store is also not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to leftover pot roast casserole recipe. You can cook leftover pot roast casserole using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Leftover pot roast casserole:
- Get of chopped pot roast.
- Get of chopped potato from pot roast.
- Provide of onion from pot roast.
- Provide of Sarahchi sauce.
- Prepare of ground turkey sausage.
- Get of Cottage cheese.
- Use of cheese (used parmesan Romano ).
- Take of left over gravy from pot roast.
Instructions to make Leftover pot roast casserole:
- Cook ground turkey sausage in skillet an add favorite seasoning as desired..
- Combine cheeses gravy and sriracha sauce, save a little cheese to top it with..
- Combine with remaining ingredients put in a casserole and sprinkle with remaining cheese. Pop in the oven at 350 until cheese is melted and heated all the way through.
If you find this Leftover pot roast casserole recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.