Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baby harbor seal -Jouyo Manju (Wagashi) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baby harbor seal -Jouyo Manju (Wagashi) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
Many of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we have to avoid them. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be really nourishing and good for you. There are some foods that, when you consume them, may boost your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Eggs, would you believe, are great for helping you fight depression. Just see to it that you do not toss the egg yolk. The egg yolk is the part of the egg that is the most important in terms of helping elevate your mood. Eggs, the egg yolk in particular, are rich in B vitamins. These B vitamins are wonderful for helping to boost your mood. This is because they help your neural transmitters--the parts of your brain that affect your mood--function better. Consume an egg and feel a lot better!
Now you can see that junk food isn't necessarily what you have to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to baby harbor seal -jouyo manju (wagashi) recipe. To cook baby harbor seal -jouyo manju (wagashi) you need 5 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baby harbor seal -Jouyo Manju (Wagashi):
- Provide of Grated Yamaimo （Yam).
- Use of Sugar.
- You need of Jouyo-ko (fine rice flour).
- Prepare of Koshi-aｎ (Red beam jam).
- You need of ＋Food colorings (Blue & Red).
Instructions to make Baby harbor seal -Jouyo Manju (Wagashi):
- Ingredients for 10 pieces..
- Make dough. Add the sugar into the grated Yamaimo. Mix them. Put the Yamaimo mixture into the jouyo-ko(rice flower)..
- Put the jouyo-ko(rice flower) onto the yamaimo mixture and fold it. Mix them until the dough becomes like "squeezing an earlobe". Divide the dough into 10..
- Make a beam jam ball oval. Wrap it with the dough..
- Make it a baby seal shape..
- Paint its tip of the nose blue with a blush..
- Put eyes..
- Put them in a steamer and spray water over them..
- Steam them for 8minuites..
- Then cool them down (with a cotton clothes cover not to get dry)..
If you find this Baby harbor seal -Jouyo Manju (Wagashi) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.