How to Make Easy Handmade Chocolate Decoration Pens Award-winning
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Handmade Chocolate Decoration Pens recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Handmade Chocolate Decoration Pens recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Picking The Right Foods Can Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
The one thing that some of you may already know is that by eating the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. One of the foods you should be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food spot. You will notice that the nutrition in these kinds of is non existent and the unwanted effects can be very bad. You will be pleased to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you need to be consuming every day.
Although some of you enjoy having your snack foods, as opposed to reaching for the chips try getting some nuts. Almost all nuts will have plenty of protein and you can in addition find that many nuts and seeds will even provide your body with essential Omega-3 and Omega-6. These kinds of fatty acids are essential to helping your body create the proper levels of hormones your body needs for a healthy lifestyle. Some of these hormones that are needed are only able to be produced by having these fatty acids throughout your diet.
If you decide that your health is important to you, you should take these suggestions to heart. The pre packaged processed foods that you can get in any store is also not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy handmade chocolate decoration pens recipe. You can have easy handmade chocolate decoration pens using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Handmade Chocolate Decoration Pens:
- Provide 1 of Ziploc bag (small).
- Take 1 of Chocolate.
- Get 1 of White chocolate.
- Take 1 of any color Food dye.
- Use 1 of if necessary Vegetable oil.
- You need 1 of Rubber bands.
Steps to make Easy Handmade Chocolate Decoration Pens:
- A common amount of a bar of store-bought chocolate is often 10 g, so I used 10 g of chocolate this time, but you can use any amount of chocolate you desire..
- Break apart the chocolate, place in a Ziploc bag, and microwave (500 W) for about 30 seconds. The time it takes to melt will depend on the amount of chocolate..
- Once the chocolate has completely melted, press the chocolate down into the Ziploc bag, and secure the mouth end of the bag with rubber bands to make it easy to handle..
- Cut the corner tip of the Ziploc bag with scissors. There you have a chocolate pen..
- To make colored chocolate, place oil-soluble food dye into a Ziploc bag with melted white chocolate..
- If using water-soluble food dye, it is better to mix the dye with a few drops of vegetable oil before placing it into the bag..
- If the chocolate starts to harden during use, microwave it again. This is an economical device, since you can use it several times..
If you find this Easy Handmade Chocolate Decoration Pens recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.