Recipe of Coconut basmati rice Quick
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Coconut basmati rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut basmati rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
When you go grocery shopping, be smart about it. When you make good decisions at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier immediately. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a chaotic grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You’re going to go home and use what you already have. Fill your cupboards with nutritious foods. This makes it simple to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are a lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. Little things, when done every day, can do plenty to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut basmati rice recipe. You can cook coconut basmati rice using 8 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Coconut basmati rice:
- Get of short grain basmati.
- You need of coconut flakes.
- Provide of cooking oil.
- Prepare of small bay leef.
- Prepare of cloves.
- You need of black pepper.
- Provide of star anise.
- Take of Water for cook.
Steps to make Coconut basmati rice:
- Here are all we needed..
- Put a clean pot in fire, add enough water..
- Add in coconut flakes, cover and allow it to boild together..
- Hence, wash the rice with salt and clean water (washing it with salt and water can reduce the starch) then add in to a boild coconut water.
- Add in fennel, star anise, bay leef, black pepper and cloves..
- Add in a pinch of salt.
- Pour in a cooking oil.
- Stirred and allow it to cook.
- It cook like this.
- Pour a lukewarm water, wash and stain it in a colendar.
- Transfer it in to a pot, put on fire and allow it to steam.
- When it steam it look like this..
- Serve with the sauce or soup or any stew of ur choice 😋.
- I served mine with mango soup.😍https://cookpad.com/ng/recipes/12563542-mango-soup-%F0%9F%A5%AD?invite_token=1nR6AwNgMoPzEx8cxAuuLPno&shared_at=1589642640.
- Plus suya😋😋😋https://cookpad.com/ng/recipes/12596892-suya%F0%9F%92%83%F0%9F%92%83?invite_token=52xoaBfmsw2a3bC1uUbPzkQv&shared_at=1590390738.
My brother introduced me to Coconut Rice when he brought home dessert leftovers from Sawatdee. Turmeric Coconut Basmati Rice is a lovely side dish that will brighten any plate with its gorgeous, bright golden-yellow color. Recipes using fresh turmeric are aromatic, earthy. Make this Indian-style coconut rice with three kinds of coconut: shredded coconut, coconut oil Do you like curry? I love curry of all sorts, served of course with a side of long grain basmati rice.
If you find this Coconut basmati rice recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.