Recipe of Simple roast turkey Award-winning
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Simple roast turkey recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Simple roast turkey recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple roast turkey recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Many of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we must keep away from them. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. At times, comfort foods can be utterly nutritious and good for us to consume. There are some foods that, when you consume them, may boost your mood. If you feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Green tea is wonderful for moods. You knew it had to be included in this article, right? Green tea is loaded with a particular amino acid called L-theanine. Research has proved that this amino acid induces the production of brain waves. This will improve your brain’s focus while also loosening up the rest of your body. You were already aware that that green tea helps you become healthier. Now you know that green tea helps you to lift your moods as well!
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try a few of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple roast turkey recipe. You can cook simple roast turkey using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Simple roast turkey:
- Get 1 of turkey. we had a 12 pound bird..
- Prepare 1/4 cup of unsalted butter.
- Take 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Use 1 1/4 tsp of each dried thyme, poultry seasoning and garlic powder. feel free to use regular garlic..
Instructions to make Simple roast turkey:
- First pull all the insides out your bird and keep for stock, gravy or dressing (stuffing) if you like. She just discarded them. Wash and pat the bird dry..
- Next mix your butter with your seasonings and mix mix mix. Once completely mixed, run your finger between the skin and breast meat to loosen up the skin. Place one tablespoon of the mixture under the skin and rub to spread around. Smear the remaining butter over the bird and place in the roaster set at 300. Cook for about 2 hours and check for doneness. Now the bird wont brown to well so you can put it i the oven to brown some. Your bird will be fall off the bone tender when thru. Hope you enjoy her recipe..
If you find this Simple roast turkey recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.