How to Make Curry Basmati Rice Homemade
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Curry Basmati Rice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curry Basmati Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Basmati Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Could save you Cash.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That has fully changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the industry experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some changes. Each and every family must start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your cooking area more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly if they are not working as effectively as they should. You can certainly save up to 60% on energy when you get a new one, in comparison to those from longer than ten years ago. The appropriate temperature for food is 37F inside the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. You can certainly cut down how often the motor has to run by routinely cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
From the above it should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is reasonably easy to live green, of course. A lot of it truly is basically utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry basmati rice recipe. You can cook curry basmati rice using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Curry Basmati Rice:
- Take of basmati rice.
- Take of fried rice spice or curry powder/tumeric 1/2 tsp.
- Take of salt.
- Use of Cameroon pepper.
- You need of salted butter.
Steps to make Curry Basmati Rice:
- Heat up enough water in a medium pot and once it start boiling, add the rice and parboil till its almost tender.
- Wash off the starch in the rice thoroughly, drain and set aside.
- Heat up another pot, once its hot, add the butter, then add the fried rice spice, Cameroon pepper and salt and gently stir in the rice and mix everything together,.
- Add little or no water and cover, cook on low heat till the water dries off and the rice is well done; turn off heat and serve.
If you find this Curry Basmati Rice recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.