Simple Way to Make Onion Rings Super Quick Homemade
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Onion Rings recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Onion Rings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Onion Rings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Boost Your Mood.
Many of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we need to stay away from them. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. There are several foods that, when you consume them, can better your mood. If you seem to feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Grains can be excellent for fighting a bad mood. Millet, quinoa, barley, etc are great at helping you feel better. These foods can help you feel full for longer as well, which is a mood improver. Feeling famished can be awful! The reason these grains can improve your mood is that they are not difficult to digest. They are simpler to digest than other foods which helps bring up your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, raises your mood.
So you see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to onion rings recipe. To make onion rings you only need 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Onion Rings:
- You need 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Take 1 cup of milk.
- Get 2 of large onions (cut into rings).
- Get 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- Take 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Get of Oil (for frying).
Steps to make Onion Rings:
- Soak onion rings in iced water for 1-2hrs, drain and pat dry with paper towel •In a large bowl, combine flour, salt and baking powder •Stir in milk and mix until it gives a smooth paste •In another bowl, mix melted butter and eggs •Add mixture to the batter and mix until well combined •Heat vegetable oil in a large pan over medium heat •Dip rings in the batter; working in *batches* until evenly coated •Deep fry battered rings for 3-4mins or until golden brown.
If you find this Onion Rings recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.