Recipe of Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo Stuffed Shells Homemade
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo Stuffed Shells recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo Stuffed Shells recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo Stuffed Shells recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Selecting The Best Foods May Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
The one thing that some of you may already recognize is that by consuming the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food location. You will recognize that the nutrition in these types of is non existent and the negative effects can be very bad. You will be pleased to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you need to be eating every day.
While some of you love to have your snack foods, rather than reaching for the chips try getting some nuts. You will come to find that these snack items tend to be loaded with Omega-3 and Omega-6, although some nuts as well as seeds will have more than others. Your entire body will use these fatty acids as a building block for creating hormones that your body requires to stay healthy. A few of these hormones that are needed can only be made by having these fatty acids throughout your diet.
By simply following a few of the suggestions above you will find that you’ll be living a healthier life. One thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and broccoli alfredo stuffed shells recipe. You can have chicken and broccoli alfredo stuffed shells using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo Stuffed Shells:
- Get of jumbo shells.
- You need of olive oil.
- Take of chicken, cooked and shredded.
- Take of broccoli florets, cut small.
- Take of ricotta cheese.
- Use of large eggs.
- Provide of oregano.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- You need of dried basil.
- Take of onion powder.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- Use of parmesan cheese, shredded.
- Take of Alfredo sauce, divided.
- Use of mozzarella cheese, shredded.
- You need of parsley for garnish.
Steps to make Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo Stuffed Shells:
- Start a large pot of water and 1 tbsp. of olive oil heating on high heat. Once it reaches a boil, add in the shells. Cook for 1 minute less than the time called for on the box, they will be easier to stuff this way. Once they are done, drain in a colander and immediately rinse them with cold water. This will stop the cooking process, so that they don't get any softer. Set them aside..
- While boiling the shells, start a medium pot of water heating on high heat to start to cook the broccoli (you could also steam them). Once water reaches a boil, add in the broccoli and cook until tender (4-6 minutes). Drain broccoli and set aside..
- In a large mixing bowl, place your ricotta cheese and crack both eggs. Whisk together until just blended. Next, whisk in the seasonings, to taste and the parmesan cheese..
- Stir in the chicken and broccoli to the ricotta mixture and stir to combine..
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Spray a 9×13 deep baking pan or casserole dish with non-stick spray or line with foil. Place about 1/2 of the alfredo sauce you are using onto the bottom of the baking dish and spread around. Set aside..
- Working 1 at a time, stuff each shell with 1-2 tbsp. of the ricotta and chicken mixture. Set each one in the baking pan side-by-side once stuffed, with the opening facing up. Do this until all are stuffed. Top the shells with the remaining alfredo sauce and then sprinkle with the mozzarella cheese..
- Cover the baking pan with foil and bake 20 minutes. Then remove the foil and bake an additional 10 minutes. Garnish with parsley and serve immediately. Refrigerate any leftovers..
If you find this Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo Stuffed Shells recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.