Steps to Prepare Almond spongecake with chocolate frosting Quick
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Almond spongecake with chocolate frosting recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Almond spongecake with chocolate frosting recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Almond spongecake with chocolate frosting recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Spending less Inside the Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the environment. That has fully changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living much more green we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. Each and every family must start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. The kitchen area is a good starting point saving energy by going much more green.
A lot of energy is actually wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not running efficiently. You can easily save up to 60% on energy when you get a new one, when compared with those from longer than ten years ago. Keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, in conjunction with 0F for the freezer, will save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. You can easily minimize how often the motor has to run by frequently cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
From the above it really should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living just isn’t that tough. It’s about being practical, usually.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to almond spongecake with chocolate frosting recipe. You can cook almond spongecake with chocolate frosting using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Almond spongecake with chocolate frosting:
- Take 2 cup of All purpose flour.
- Provide 4 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 5 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Castor sugar.
- Use 1/2 cup of Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Boiling water.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- Get 1 tbsp of Chopped almond.
- Take 3 tbsp of Melted chocolate.
- You need 3 tsp of Milk powder.
- Take 5 of Whole almond.
Instructions to make Almond spongecake with chocolate frosting:
- Preheat oven to 180°.
- Grease a cake tin and set aside..
- Add boiling water in oil and set aside to cool..
- Beat eggs and castor sugar just until combined..
- Slowly add sifted flour and baking powder to the egg mixture..
- Add vanilla essence and chopped almond to the egg mixture and mix again..
- Slowly mix the water and oil mixture and mix again..
- Pour the batter in cake tin and bake for 20 minutes..
- Once it's done baking, make a paste with the melted chocolate, milk powder and a little boiling water and spread it on top..
- Put whole almond on top to decorate..
Mine was usually chocolate cake with chocolate frosting. I'd eat the cake, leaving the frosting trenches behind because I disliked The base recipe of this frosting comes from this post, the only difference being that I used both almond and vanilla extract is. Transfer to a large bowl, add the confectioners' Place one layer on a cake plate. Taste: I adore the combination of almond, chocolate, and coconut! It's sweet without being cloying and leaves your taste buds craving more.
If you find this Almond spongecake with chocolate frosting recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.