Step-by-Step Guide to Make Mini Chocolate Cheesecake for Two Homemade
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Mini Chocolate Cheesecake for Two recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mini Chocolate Cheesecake for Two recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mini Chocolate Cheesecake for Two recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is done, most people do not wish to go to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Take the stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. This isn’t as easy to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, utilizing the stairs is a superb way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an attempt on the stairs. Even if you only have just one flight to climb, climbing up and down it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are plenty of things you can pursue to become healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. It has more to do with making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mini chocolate cheesecake for two recipe. You can cook mini chocolate cheesecake for two using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mini Chocolate Cheesecake for Two:
- Use 7 of Oreos.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of unsalted butter, melted.
- Take 5 oz of cream cheese.
- Use 2 tsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 3 tbsp of white sugar.
- Use 1 of egg.
- You need 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
Instructions to make Mini Chocolate Cheesecake for Two:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Remove fillings from Oreos, then add wafers to a food processor with sugar, salt, and melted butter..
- Pour mixture into greased 5" springform pan to form crust. Pack tightly on the bottom and sides, then bake for 9 minutes. Remove the pan, then turn oven down to 300°F..
- Combine cream cheese and sugar in a mixer. Beat in cocoa powder, egg, and vanilla extract until well combined..
- Pour mixture into prepared pan, then bake for 36 minutes until center is jiggly but not wet. Turn off oven and prop the door open without removing the pan..
- Remove cheesecake after 30 minutes and allow to cool fully before releasing springform pan..
- Chill cheesecake for a minimum of 4 hours. Top with whipped cream and fresh berries before serving..
To make the chocolate cookie crust you will need two ingredients: melted butter and Oreo cookies. Mini cheesecakes are not only easier than a full cheesecake, they take half the time to prepare! Simply double, triple, or quadruple each ingredient. This recipe for Chocolate Cheesecake for two is ultimate chocolate indulgence! Sometimes chocolate lust needs a quick fix and this Lust Cake for Two is the ultimate key to unlocking a romantic evening.
If you find this Mini Chocolate Cheesecake for Two recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.