Simple Way to Prepare Stuffed shells with chicken and broccoli Quick
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Stuffed shells with chicken and broccoli recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Stuffed shells with chicken and broccoli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed shells with chicken and broccoli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Boost Your Mood.
Many of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we must avoid them. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely nourishing and it’s good for you to eat them. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, could boost your mood. If you feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Green tea is truly great for your mood. You were sure it had to be mentioned in this article, right? Green tea is loaded with a certain amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Research has discovered that this amino acid induces the production of brain waves. This helps raise your mental focus while relaxing the rest of your body. You knew green tea could help you be so much healthier. And now you know green tea can help you be happier also!
As you can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are terrible for you to feel better! Try a couple of of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed shells with chicken and broccoli recipe. You can cook stuffed shells with chicken and broccoli using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed shells with chicken and broccoli:
- Get of Jumbo pasta shells.
- You need 3 of chicken breasts.
- You need 1 bag of great value frozen broccoli florets.
- Prepare of Preggo 22 oz. jar roasted garlic Parmesan sauce.
- Prepare of Mozzarella cheese (16 oz).
- Prepare 6 cloves of minced garlic.
- Provide 1/4 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Provide of Basil.
- Prepare of Oregano.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
Instructions to make Stuffed shells with chicken and broccoli:
- Cook jumbo pasta shells. Drain and rinse with cold water immediately to stop cooking process. Set aside.
- Cook 3 chicken breast and shred or chop the meat. Place in large bowl..
- Steam broccoli in microwave and chop. Add to bowl with the chicken..
- Add to the bowl of chicken and broccoli 6 cloves of minced garlic, oregano, basil, salt, pepper, 8 oz. mozzarella cheese, 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese and 1/2 of the jar of roasted garlic Parmesan sauce. Mix well.
- In a 9 x 13 stoneware or glass dish lightly cover bottom with some sauce or cooking spray..
- Take approximately 26 cooked shells and stuff with mixture from step 4. Line shells in dish..
- Cover with the rest of the roasted garlic Parmesan sauce and top with 8 oz. mozzarella cheese..
- Cover with tin foil and bake at 350 for 30 minutes. Uncover for the last 10 min. If you want the cheese to brown..
If you find this Stuffed shells with chicken and broccoli recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.