Simple Way to Prepare Banana cake (gluten/dairy free) Award-winning
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Banana cake (gluten/dairy free) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana cake (gluten/dairy free) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
Most of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are terrible and are to be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. At times, comfort foods can be very nourishing and good for us to eat. There are a number of foods that actually can boost your moods when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Cold water fish are great if you are wanting to be in a better mood. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, etc, they’re all loaded with omega-3s and DHA. These are two substances that promote the quality and function of the gray matter in your brain. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can truly help you fight your depression.
So you see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are not good for you just so to feel better! Try some of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to banana cake (gluten/dairy free) recipe. You can have banana cake (gluten/dairy free) using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Banana cake (gluten/dairy free):
- You need 2 of large ripe bananas, mashed thoroughly.
- Prepare 3 of medium eggs, beaten.
- Use 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Provide 40 ml of coconut oil (melted).
- Take 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Get 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Use 50 g of coconut flour (or a mix of coconut and almond flour/just almond flour).
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of chia seeds.
- Provide 1 tbsp. of honey.
Instructions to make Banana cake (gluten/dairy free):
- Mix the eggs, bananas, coconut oil, honey and vanilla extract together in a large bowl..
- Stir the baking powder, chia seeds and cinnamon into the flour(s) and add to the wet ingredients. Mix well..
- Line a small loaf tin with baking parchment and pour in the mixture..
- Cook in a preheated oven (170˚ c) for approximately 30- 40 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean when placed in the centre of the loaf..
- Serve with a lovely hot cuppa!!.
If you find this Banana cake (gluten/dairy free) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.