Simple Way to Make Chocolate and Vanilla Layered Crustless Cheesecake Ultimate
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Chocolate and Vanilla Layered Crustless Cheesecake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chocolate and Vanilla Layered Crustless Cheesecake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate and Vanilla Layered Crustless Cheesecake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And also Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That has fully changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we cannot transform things for the better without everyone’s active participation. This should happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen area more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, especially if they are not running as economically as they should. You can easily save up to 60% on energy once you get a new one, in comparison to those from longer than ten years ago. Keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, coupled with 0F for the freezer, will save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. You can easily minimize how often the motor has to run by regularly cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
From the above it ought to be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Efficient living is definitely something we can all perform, without difficulty. A lot of it is merely using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate and vanilla layered crustless cheesecake recipe. You can cook chocolate and vanilla layered crustless cheesecake using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate and Vanilla Layered Crustless Cheesecake:
- Take 1 of FOR FILLING.
- Provide 4 of 8 ounce packages regular cream cheese, softened to room temperature.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sour cream.
- Get 4 large of eggs, beaten lightly.
- You need 6 oz of semi sweet chocolate, melted and cooled.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 of FOR TOPPING.
- Use 4 oz of semi sweet chocolate, finely chopped.
- Use 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream.
Steps to make Chocolate and Vanilla Layered Crustless Cheesecake:
- Preheat oven to 325. line a baking sheet with foil. Prepare a 10 inche springform pan by spraying with nonstick spray and lining bottom with parchment paper cut to fit and spraying the top of the paper..
- In a large bowl combine cream cheese with sugar and beat until smooth, add sour cream and mix in, add eggs and beat on low just until combined..
- Remove 3 1/2 cups batter to another bowl,gently stir in melted chocolate. Stir vanilla extract into remaining white batter..
- Pour chocolate batter into prepared springform pan.Spread evenly,carefully pour vanilla batter over chocolate layer taking care not to mix flavors..
- Put cake on foil lined baking sheet, bake at 325 for 65 to 75 minutes or until center is just set..
- Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes, carefully run knife around edge of pan to loosen, cool another hour on rack in pan..
- FOR TOPPING.
- In a small saucepan bring cream to a simmer.pour over chopped chocolate, let sit a minute and stir until smooth. Cool slightly until just warm enough to still be able to pour. Gently remove sides of springform pan and pour chocolate topping on top of cheesecake..
- Refrigerate overnight..
If you find this Chocolate and Vanilla Layered Crustless Cheesecake recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.