Recipe of Veg pulao in pressure cooker Indian recipe Homemade
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Veg pulao in pressure cooker Indian recipe recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veg pulao in pressure cooker Indian recipe recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Lowering costs Within the Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the ecosystem. Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are not able to change things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. Each and every family should start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. The cooking area is a good starting point saving energy by going more green.
Even though it may not taste as good, baking food in the microwave instead of in the oven will save you a packet of money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is greater by 75%, and perhaps this small amount of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. Compared with your stove, you can make boiled water or steamed vegetables faster, and use considerably less energy, by using countertop appliances. Many people incorrectly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses less energy than a dishwasher. A dishwasher is specifically efficient when it’s full before a cycle is started. Don’t dry the dishes by using heat, make use of the cool dry or air dry functions to increase the money you save.
The kitchen alone provides you with many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is something we can all perform, without difficulty. It’s related to being practical, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to veg pulao in pressure cooker indian recipe recipe. You can have veg pulao in pressure cooker indian recipe using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Veg pulao in pressure cooker Indian recipe:
- Take of Wash and soaked Basmati rice 400 gram with water.
- Provide of Ginger garlic paste 2 spn.
- Use 400 gram of Mixed vegetables same quantity.
- Get 8 of Green chillies.
- Use of Mint leaves 1 hand full.
- You need of Coriander leaves 1 hand full.
- Take 11/2 tbsp of Garam masala.
- Use 5 tbsp of Ghee.
- Use 3 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare half of Lemon.
- You need of Salt 2 spn.
- Prepare of Kashew 6 or 7, pattai 1small inch, cardamom 2, cloves 2.
- Get of Basmati rice 1 cup : 1 1/2 cup of water.
- You need cup of Note : Measurements for rice and water same.
- Use of Note: 3 cups of water for 2 cup basmati rice.
- Take of I mean 1cup of my measurement is 200.
- Take of So totally 2 cups rice: 3 cups water.
Steps to make Veg pulao in pressure cooker Indian recipe:
- Take a pressure cooker..
- Add ghee And oil. The oil is heat. Add pattai, cardamom, cloves, kashew. The kashew turns brown add ginger garlic paste, cumin seeds and saute it well. Add onion mix well. Close the lid for couple of mints. Then open the lid. Don't turns fully brown onion before u add green chillies and mix well. Then add mixed vegetables saute it and close the lid for 5 mints in the medium flame.
- After open the lid add mint leaves and coriander leaves mix it well for 1 mint. Then add, garam masala and saute it well and close the lid for 2 mints. Open the lid Add water with measurements and add salt. The water once boiling add soaked basmati rice and half lemon juice. Mix it well very carefully. Basmati rice is broken when you saute. So very carefully mix it well..
- Then close the pressure cooker for 1 whistle in the medium flame. After whistle go. Then stove off. Don't open the cooker. Wait for 10 to 15 mints the pressure release. After 15 mints you open the pressure cooker and serve hot with chicken side dish 😋.
In this recipe I have pressure cooked the rice and it turned out amazing. We can add different varieties of vegetables and the best vegetables that are perfect to use to make any mixed vegetable recipe are potatoes. Veg pulao recipe made in pressure cooker – Yes the QUICKEST version of pulao that can be made if you are in short of time. You can keep the frozen vegetable mix in your freezer and use that. Manjula's Kitchen – Indian Vegetarian Recipes.
If you find this Veg pulao in pressure cooker Indian recipe recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.