Recipe of Boiled egg curry with peas Award-winning
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Boiled egg curry with peas recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Boiled egg curry with peas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Boiled egg curry with peas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
A lot of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are terrible and are to be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this holds true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely nutritious and it’s good for you to consume them. Several foods honestly do elevate your mood when you eat them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, are great for helping you fight depression. Just make sure that you do not throw out the egg yolk. Every time you wish to cheer yourself up, the yolk is the most vital part of the egg. Eggs, the egg yolks particularly, are loaded with B vitamins. B vitamins can actually help you elevate your mood. This is because the B vitamins help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that control your mood–work better. Consume an egg and feel a lot happier!
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try several of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to boiled egg curry with peas recipe. You can have boiled egg curry with peas using 14 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Boiled egg curry with peas:
- Provide of Hard boiled eggs.
- Get 2 Tbs of frozen peas (optional).
- Provide 2 Tbs of curry powder (Brinda's own homemade curry powder).
- Use 1 of medium size onion – chopped.
- Take of Vegetable oil to cook.
- Prepare leaves of Few curry.
- Get 1 of medium size tomato – chopped.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of fenugreek seeds.
- Use 1 tsp of dry fenugreek leaves.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Take of Enough water for the sauce.
- Use leaves of Freshly chopped coriander.
- You need of Some chopped spring onion (optional).
- Take 1 tsp of garam masala.
Steps to make Boiled egg curry with peas:
- Boil the eggs, leave to cool down then remove the shell..
- Using a sharp knife, carefully mark the egg across lengthwise. Only to create a line across..
- In doing so it helps the curry sauce to flavour the egg better and also gives a nicer look..
- Alternatively you can fry the peeled boiled egg, which also give another depth to the plain boiled egg..
- To make the sauce:.
- Heat some oil in a saucepan or wok. Add the onion and cook for a few seconds..
- Add the curry leaves, fenugreek seeds, curry powder. Cook for 1-2 minutes..
- Add the chopped tomatoes, season with salt and leave to simmer for another 2 minutes..
- Stir so the curry does not burn. As it cooks, the oil start to ooze out..
- Add a little water, using a spoon break the tomato and mix through well to make a thick paste with the curry sauce..
- Now add a little more water, enough to create a thick curry sauce..
- Cover and leave to simmer for about 10 minutes. Enough time to cook thr curry and the rest of the ingredients..
- Once the curry is thickened. Add the eggs in, spoon over the curry sauce..
- Add the frozen peas if using.
- Cover with a lid, leave to simmer for another few minutes..
- Drizzle with a little more oil. Sprinkle the chopped coriander and garam masala..
- Add the spring onion if using..
- Cover and leave the curry to continue its magic..
- Serve with plain boiled rice or any bread of your choice..
If you find this Boiled egg curry with peas recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.