Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Tikka recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Tikka recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Decide To Eat.
The one thing that some of you may already understand is that by ingesting the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food spot. The foods that you get from these fast food places are foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nutrition. Because of this we are going to be going over the foods that you should be consuming that will have a good effect on your health.
Nuts and also different seeds will be a much better option when you are searching for a quick snack to enjoy. One of the health benefits of these types of nuts and seeds would be the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be obtained in them. Your system will use these kinds of fatty acids as a source for creating hormones that your body requires to stay healthy. Something you may not recognize is that various hormones that you need will only be able to be produced when you have these types of fatty acids.
If you decide that your overall health is important to you, you should take these suggestions to heart. Also if you cut out all the unhealthy food that you really should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to chicken tikka recipe. To cook chicken tikka you need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Tikka:
- You need of skinless chicken leg thigh + legs around 775gm.
- Provide of cinnamon powder.
- Take of black pepper powder.
- Provide of cumin powder.
- You need of garlic clove minces.
- Provide of clove powder.
- Prepare of red chilli powder.
- Take of turmeric powder.
- Provide of yoghurt.
- Take of Juice of half a lemon.
- Get of Red colour (optional).
Instructions to make Chicken Tikka:
- Instructions * In a bowl add all the ingredients except the chicken..
- Mix well. *.
- Make long cuts on the chicken thigh and leg then add to the mixture above. Marinate in the fridge for at least 3 to 4 hour..
- If you want to cook the chicken in the oven, preheat the oven to 450F/ 230C..
- Place the chicken on a grill or broiling pan with a rack..
- Place the pan on the lowest rack of the oven. Flip chicken every 15 minutes..
- Cooking the chicken will take 1 hour to 1 hour and 15 minutes depending on how big the chicken is..
- Cover the chicken for 6 minutes. Brush with butter if you wish and serve with Naan or Paratha..
If you find this Chicken Tikka recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.