Steps to Prepare Chicken Tenders, Tomatoes, and Broccoli Award-winning
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken Tenders, Tomatoes, and Broccoli recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Tenders, Tomatoes, and Broccoli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Tenders, Tomatoes, and Broccoli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Choose To Consume Will Effect Your Health.
The one thing that some of you may already know is that by ingesting the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food place. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nutrition. You will be pleased to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you need to be eating every day.
Citrus fruit will be one of the greatest things that you might have for your desserts, rather than having a piece of cake or perhaps ice cream. Together with vitamin C, you will discover that there are plenty of other health benefits that you will find in these fruits. You may also want to combine a number of things like orange sections, shredded coconut combined with a teaspoon of honey.
If you decide that your overall health is important to you, you need to take these tips to heart. Also if you eliminate all the processed foods that you really should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken tenders, tomatoes, and broccoli recipe. To make chicken tenders, tomatoes, and broccoli you need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Tenders, Tomatoes, and Broccoli:
- Use 5 of or 6 Chicken tenders.
- Prepare 1 large of Tomato.
- You need 1/2 stalk of Broccoli.
- Take 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of Katakuriko.
- Get 1 tsp of Soy sauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Oyster sauce.
- Use 2 tbsp of Water.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
Steps to make Chicken Tenders, Tomatoes, and Broccoli:
- Boil the chicken tenders and cut into large bite-sized pieces. Coat in salt, pepper, and katakuriko..
- Cu the tomatoes into wedges. Cut the broccoli into small pieces, and boil (or use frozen broccoli.).
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan, then lightly brown the surfaces of the chicken tenders from Step 1..
- Add the Step 3 broccoli together with the soy sauce, oyster sauce, and water. Simmer for about 1 minute..
- Add the tomatoes to Step 4, continue simmering for 2 or 3 minutes, and it's ready (be careful to simmer so that the tomatoes don't lose their shape)..
If you find this Chicken Tenders, Tomatoes, and Broccoli recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.