How to Make Easy pulao Any-night-of-the-week
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Easy pulao recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Easy pulao recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy pulao recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Decide To Consume.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will recognize that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food spot. You will recognize that the nutrition in these kinds of is non existent and the unwanted effects can be very bad. Because of this we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be eating that will have a good effect on your health.
Nuts and different seeds is a much better option when you are looking for a quick snack to enjoy. One of the health benefits of these types of nuts and seeds would be the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be found in them. Omega-3 and also Omega-6 are known as essential fatty acids and they’re essential because your body uses these kinds of fatty acids to keep your hormone levels where they should be. The first thing you may not recognize is that various hormones that you need will only be able to be developed when you have these types of fatty acids.
If you decide that your health is important to you, you need to take these tips to heart. The pre packaged processed foods that you can discover in any store is additionally not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy pulao recipe. To make easy pulao you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy pulao:
- Use of rice.
- You need of water.
- Take of sliced onion.
- You need of cloves.
- Get of green cardamom.
- Prepare of ginger-garlic paste.
- Prepare of cinnamon stick.
- Get of bay leaves.
- Get of Salt.
- Provide of orange food colour.
- Use of ghee.
- You need of Kewra water.
Instructions to make Easy pulao:
- Soak rice for 30 mins. Drain excess water..
- Now add ghee to your cooking utensil. Add onions fry for 2 mins. Now add cloves, cardamom, cinnamon stick. Fry till onion becomes golden brown. Now add Ginger garlic paste. Futher fry for 2 mins..
- Now add rice. Cook for 2 mins.
- Add water, bay leaves and salt. Cook on high flame till water evaporates (5mins) now cook on low flame till the rice is cooked properly..
- Add a pinch of food colour in Kewra water and sprinkle it on the cooked rice..
- Cook for 2 mins on medium flame. Leave for 10 mins. Serve with any gravy of your choice..
If you find this Easy pulao recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.