Easiest Way to Make Gluten free banana sheet cake Favorite
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Gluten free banana sheet cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gluten free banana sheet cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Boost Your Mood.
Most of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we ought to keep away from them. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. Some foods actually do raise your mood when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Grains can be good for overcoming a bad mood. Teff, barley, millet, quinoa, etc are all wonderful for helping you feel happier. These grains fill you up better and that can help you with your moods too. Feeling famished can be terrible! The reason these grains are so wonderful for your mood is that they are not hard for your stomach to digest. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps jumpstart a rise in your blood glucose which in turn kicks up your mood to a happier place.
As you can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are terrible for you so you can feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to gluten free banana sheet cake recipe. You can have gluten free banana sheet cake using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Gluten free banana sheet cake:
- Prepare 1 cup of gluten free flour.
- Use 2 tbsp of Gluten free flour.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 1 tbsp of Maple syrup.
- Take 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
- Get 4 of very ripe bananas.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 1 pinch of salt.
- Use 1 of egg.
Instructions to make Gluten free banana sheet cake:
- Preheat oven 350°. Beat bananas and egg together. Add vanilla, maple syrup, and salt. Beat again until smooth.
- Add flour, baking soda, and baking powder. Blend together with the banana mixture. Add chocolate chips..
- Grease a 17 x 11 cookie sheet. Add cake mixture and spread evenly.
- Bake for 10-15 min. Cut into squares once it's cooled. Store in airtight container in fridge..
If you find this Gluten free banana sheet cake recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.