Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare INDIAN style pasta Perfect
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for INDIAN style pasta recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best INDIAN style pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to INDIAN style pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
A lot of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we must avoid them. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. At times, comfort foods can be utterly nutritious and good for us to eat. A number of foods honestly do boost your mood when you consume them. If you seem to be a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Put together a trail mixfrom a variety of seeds and nuts. Your mood can be elevated by consuming peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, etcetera. This is because seeds and nuts have lots of magnesium which raises your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is called the “feel good” chemical substance and it tells your brain how you should be feeling day in and day out. The more serotonin you have, the happier you are going to feel. Not just that, nuts, in particular, are a great protein food source.
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try these suggestions instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to indian style pasta recipe. You can have indian style pasta using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare INDIAN style pasta:
- Provide 2 cups of Pasta.
- Use of Water.
- Get 2 of Tomatoes.
- Provide 1/2 of Onion.
- Use 2 of Eggs.
- Use of Oil.
- You need of Salt as per taste.
- Prepare of Red chilli powder.
- Provide of Tomato sauce/tomato paste / pasta sauce.
- Take of Ginger/ garlic paste.
Instructions to make INDIAN style pasta:
- Boil pasta and drain all the water with strainer.
- Chop onion tomato in to small pieces.
- In pan take some oil then chopped onion after it turns into brown put tomatoes salt Ginger/ garlic paste some red chilli powder mix it well and wait for 5mints.
- Take eggs put in the same pan fry and mix after that some pasta sauce or tomato paste cook it for 2mints.
- Put pasta in the pan mix everything and garnish with some chopped corrindor..
If you find this INDIAN style pasta recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.