Simple Way to Make Nasi Goreng Award-winning
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Nasi Goreng recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Nasi Goreng recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nasi Goreng recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Spending less Inside the Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. Those days are over, and it appears we all comprehend our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some changes. These modifications need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Continue reading for some ways to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
A large amount of electricity is consumed by freezers as well as refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. You can certainly save up to 60% on energy when you get a new one, in comparison to those from longer than ten years ago. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving energy and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and 0F. Checking that the condenser is actually clean, which means that the motor needs to run less often, will also save electricity.
From the above it ought to be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is pretty easy to live green, of course. It’s related to being functional, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to nasi goreng recipe. To cook nasi goreng you need 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Nasi Goreng:
- Use of For the spice paste :.
- Use 2 of garlic cloves, peeled.
- Prepare 2 of shallots, peeled.
- Take 3 of bird eye chilies.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of shrimp paste (optional).
- Provide of For the stir fry :.
- Take of Cooked long grain rice (this must be cold).
- Get 2 tbsp of vegetable oil plus extra for frying the eggs.
- Get 2 of chicken breasts, cut into a dice.
- Provide 4 of beaten eggs.
- Provide 1 tsp of chicken powder.
- Provide 3 tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- Take of For the garnish :.
- You need 1/2 of cucumber, slices.
- Provide 1 half of Cherry tomatoes, cut in a half.
- Get 1 of spring onion, roughly chopped.
- Get 1-2 of fried eggs.
- Use Handful of crispy shallots.
- Take Handful of prawn crackers.
Steps to make Nasi Goreng:
- Cook the long grain rice. Let it cool and and put aside..
- For the spice paste, blend all of the spice ingredients together using mortar and pestle or chopper or food processor. Set aside..
- For the stir fry, heat the oil in a wok over a high heat until shimmering hot then add the beaten eggs, make it like a scramble eggs and set aside. Using the remaining oil in the wok, add the chicken and fry for a minute or so, then add the spice paste and the scramble eggs and stir well, cooking for 4-5 minutes..
- Add the cooked rice and stir until its all been incorporated. Season with sweet soy sauce and chicken stock powder, to taste..
- Heat a little of oil in frying pan over a medium heat and fry the egg and cooked to your liking..
- To serve, put the rice in a plate, place the cucumber, tomatoes and crackers on the side of the rice, then place the egg on top, sprinkle with chopped spring onion and crispy shallots..
If you find this Nasi Goreng recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.