How to Make taisen's sloppy easy shepherds pie Ultimate
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for taisen's sloppy easy shepherds pie recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect taisen's sloppy easy shepherds pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to taisen's sloppy easy shepherds pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Be sensible when you do your food shopping. Making good decisions when obtaining groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to go home and make a little something from your kitchen. Your house should be stored with healthy foods and ingredients. This way—even if you pick out something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are a lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done every day, can do a lot to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about slimming down. You need to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to taisen's sloppy easy shepherds pie recipe. To make taisen's sloppy easy shepherds pie you need 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare taisen's sloppy easy shepherds pie:
- Take 1 lb of hamburger.
- Get 1 can of green beans.
- Prepare 1 can of peas.
- Prepare 1 can of carrots. I didn't have corn so I used peas and carrots.
- Provide 1 of instant mashed potatoes. I only had 2 cups left so made do with what I had.
- Use 1 of milk for the potatoes.
- You need 1 of butter for the potatoes.
- You need 1 of water for the potatoes.
- Take 1 of half a block of mild cheddar cheese shredded.
- Provide 2 can of of tomatoe soup.
- You need 1 of half a small can of tomato paste and about half a can of water. I improvised since I only had 2 cans of tomato soup.
- Take 1 dash of of red pepper.
- You need 1 of few dashes of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of few dashes of salt.
- Prepare 1 of few dashes of pepper.
- Take 1 of few dashes of onion powder.
- Provide 1 of basil to your taste.
Steps to make taisen's sloppy easy shepherds pie:
- cook your hamburger in a frying pan with all of the dry seasonings until no longer pink. drain the grease..
- in the frying pan add in 1 can of tomato soup. then add in the hamburger..
- add in your drained veggies. mix.
- preheat oven to 350.
- add in second. can of tomato soup. mix. if it isn't enough sauce add in another can of tomato soup or do what I did and add in tomato paste and some water. mix. keep on low heat. taste. add extra of any seasoning if needed.
- make the instant mashed potatoes or you can do your own. if you do that start them before your hamburger..
- if the cheese is not shredded then shread that. I used half a block so I am not sure but I think it was maybe half a cup to a cup of cheese.
- take everything off heat when your ready to combine..
- in a casserole dish put the meat and veggie mix into it. then add the shredded cheese on top of that. then put your potatoes on top..
- bake uncovered for 20 to 25 minutes or just until the potatoes are turning a golden brown.
- pull it out. let it sit for 5 minutes. then serve. enjoy.
Shepherd's pie is traditionally made with a ground-lamb filling, but we make ours with ground beef. The sauce is really simple and flavorful, but the best part is the insanely fluffy mashed potato topping. The whole dish is pretty much the definition of comfort food. Wondering how to make a traditional shepherd's pie? Our version of this classic comfort food is made with garlic mashed potatoes and flavorful ground beef.
If you find this taisen's sloppy easy shepherds pie recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.