Step-by-Step Guide to Make Easy Lemon Icebox Pie Super Quick Homemade
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Easy Lemon Icebox Pie recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Lemon Icebox Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Lemon Icebox Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is done, most people do not wish to go to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a chore. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Run the stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a seriously high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is entirely do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get out of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will decide to be sluggish and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing along it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are a lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done every day, can do a great deal to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your health levels. It is more about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy lemon icebox pie recipe. To make easy lemon icebox pie you need 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Lemon Icebox Pie:
- Take 1 each of Graham cracker pie crust.
- Use 2 can of 14oz sweetened condensed milk.
- Take 8 oz of tub whipped cream or cool whip.
- Provide 1/2 cup of lemon juice.
Instructions to make Easy Lemon Icebox Pie:
- Using electric hand mixer, Mix together milk and lemon juice on med high for about 2 min until well blended. Mix should be thicker and slightly firm..
- Add 1/3 of whipped cream and genly fold into mix until no longer lumpy. You can use mixer on low for about 15 seconds if that is easier just make sure mixture is nice and smooth and slightly firm..
- Pour mix into pie crust and smooth out evenly..
- Add remaining whipped cream on top and smooth out. Once smooth take a spoon and place the back of it gently on top of whipped cream and quickly flick upward to create little peaks on top..
- Once finished making peaks place in freezer for about an hour or two for pie to set. It can be left in freezer longer if not going to eat right away..
- Remove from freezer 10-15 minutes before serving.
If you find this Easy Lemon Icebox Pie recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.