Steps to Make Easy Peanut Butter-Chocolate Chip Pie Perfect
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Peanut Butter-Chocolate Chip Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Peanut Butter-Chocolate Chip Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green Plus Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the environment. That has completely changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the specialists, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some changes. Each and every family should start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. The kitchen is a good starting point saving energy by going a lot more green.
Let us begin with something quite simple, changing the light bulbs. This will go beyond the kitchen, nevertheless that is okay. The usual light bulbs are the incandescent style, which must be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. They cost a little bit more initially, but they last ten times longer, and use a lesser amount of electricity. One of the advantages is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it means that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will end up at a landfill site. It goes further than just swapping the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is definitely another good thing to do. In the kitchen is where you’ll regularly come across members of a family, and often the lights usually are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. Of course this also happens in other rooms, not merely the kitchen. Make a routine of having the lights on only when they are needed, and you’ll be astonished at the amount of electricity you save.
The kitchen by itself provides you with many small means by which energy and money can be saved. It is reasonably uncomplicated to live green, after all. It’s concerning being functional, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy peanut butter-chocolate chip pie recipe. To make easy peanut butter-chocolate chip pie you only need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Peanut Butter-Chocolate Chip Pie:
- Prepare 1 of pkg.(16.5oz.) refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough ( divided).
- Use 1 packages of (3.4oz) jello vanilla flavor instant pudding.
- Provide 1 cup of cold milk.
- Get 1/3 cup of planters creamy peanut butter , divided ( I used jiff).
- Take 1 1/2 cup of thawed cool whip topping.
- Take 1 oz of bakers semi-sweet chocolate.
- You need 2 tbsp of cocktail peanuts ( chopped).
Steps to make Easy Peanut Butter-Chocolate Chip Pie:
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Use lightly floured hands to press cookie 3/4 of the dough into bottom Of tart pan with removable bottom ( I used a 9" pie plate).
- Bake 12 to 15 min. Or until golden brown. Cool completely. Meanwhile roll remaining cookie dough into 6 (1 and 1/2" balls) place 2" apart. Bake 10 to 12 min.or until golden brown..
- Beat pudding mix and milk with whisk 2 min. ( pudding will be thick) Add 1/4 cup peanut butter.mix well..
- Stir in 1/2 cup cool whip. Spread onto bottom of crust .Top with remaining 1 cup cool whip spreading to within 1" of edge.Refrigerate 2 hours. Or until firm..
- Remove rim of pan carefully. Cut each cookie in half. Insert sides down into top. ( I cut mine while a little warm) of pie. Microwave remaining peanut butter on High 45 sec.or until melted. Stir. Melt chocolate as directed on pkg. Drizzle p.butter then chocolate over pie, sprinkle with nuts. ( If you use a pie plate you could let in in, i took mine out) …
I added a layer of thinly sliced banana between the peanut butter and chocolate pudding and sprinkled the top with chocolate chips.very very yummy! Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies are big, thick, chewy, and soft and loaded with peanut butter and chocolate flavor. These peanut butter and chocolate chip cookies are a doctored up version of the easiest recipe for peanut butter cookies. Learn how to make Chocolate chip peanut butter pie & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe. This decadent dessert blends the best of both worlds: creamy peanut butter and rich milk chocolate.
If you find this Easy Peanut Butter-Chocolate Chip Pie recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.