Simple Way to Make Asian chicken and broccoli salad Quick
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Asian chicken and broccoli salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Asian chicken and broccoli salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Asian chicken and broccoli salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
Most of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are not good and are to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be completely nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. Some foods honestly do elevate your mood when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Put together some trail mix of nuts or seeds. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, and so on are all good for raising your mood. This is possible since these foods are high in magnesium which increases serotonin production. Serotonin is a feel-good substance that dictates to the brain how to feel at any given point in time. The higher your levels of serotonin, the more pleasant you are going to feel. Nuts, in addition to improving your mood, can be a super protein source.
As you can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are terrible for you to feel better! Go with these tips instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to asian chicken and broccoli salad recipe. You can have asian chicken and broccoli salad using 3 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Asian chicken and broccoli salad:
- Take of Fresh or frozen broccoli.
- Get of Chicken breast marinated in Asian Sauce.
- You need of Black sesame seeds.
Instructions to make Asian chicken and broccoli salad:
- Marinate chicken breast in Asian salad dressing.
- Cut up broccoli Spears open broccoli Spears from bag.
- Cook chicken to done.
- Place broccoli in boiling water for 15 minutes.
- Place in Coldwater to stop the cooking process.
- Cut up chicken breast in bite-size pieces.
- Lightly seasoned broccoli with ground ginger and black sesame seed.
- Combine the chicken and broccoli together lightly mix.
- Poor slivered almonds over the top.
If you find this Asian chicken and broccoli salad recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.