Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Butternut squash & apple baby food recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Butternut squash & apple baby food recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Butternut squash & apple baby food recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Choose To Feed On Will Effect Your Health.
Many men and women do not fully grasp that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. Its also wise to realize that there are foods that you'll want to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These types of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have hardly any nutritional value. This is why we are going to be going over the food items that you should be consuming that will have a positive effect on your health.
Among the first kinds of foods you ought to be eating plenty of, is various berries. The first thing you will find out about berries is just about any form of berry has a lot of vitamin C. Yet another thing you will recognize is that the antioxidants in berries will be higher than just about any other food that you may select to eat and this can help with your circulatory system. Most folks already realize that cells begin to break down over time and the addition of antioxidants in your diet will help keep your cells healthier for longer periods of time.
If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you need to take these suggestions to heart. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can discover in any store is also not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to butternut squash & apple baby food recipe. You can cook butternut squash & apple baby food using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Butternut squash & apple baby food:
- Provide of butternut squash.
- Prepare of apples.
- Prepare of cinnamon.
- You need of Around 100ml breast milk or formula.
Instructions to make Butternut squash & apple baby food:
- Get ingredients.
- Chop/peel squash & apple and distribute on a baking tray.
- Bake in oven at 175 degrees c - remember NOT to add oil as its for babies. Bake until soft & tender. Add cinammon during baking..
- When ready remove and leave to cool before blending. You can see in the picture that when it’s ready it’s really mushy..
- Blending with breast/formula milk - add as required to make a purée appropriate for your baby. Younger babies may want a more watery consistency. I used about 100ml here..
- Storage wise: because it contains milk - for breast milk it can be in the fridge for 3 days from the day the milk was pumped, or freezer for 6 months. For formula- follow the instructions for the provider..
- I made about 6 meals for my baby from this recipe but you may make more/less depending on milk added & appetite of baby.
If you find this Butternut squash & apple baby food recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.