Recipe of Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice Any-night-of-the-week
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Selecting The Best Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will notice that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. One of the foods you should be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food location. These types of foods are packed with bad fat and also have almost no nutritional value. You will be pleased to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you need to be ingesting every day.
Everyone likes to have dessert following their meals and if you are one of those folks you may want to think about some citrus fruit. Citrus fruits additionally provide you with vitamin C, as well as other vitamins as well as minerals that can certainly help keep you healthy. You may also want to combine a few things like orange sections, shredded coconut blended with a teaspoon of honey.
For those of you who want to get started living a more healthy life the tips above can help you do that. One thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker chicken, broccoli, and rice recipe. You can have slow cooker chicken, broccoli, and rice using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice:
- Provide of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- You need of Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup.
- Get of Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- Prepare of Chicken Broth.
- Provide of Fresh Broccoli Florets.
- Take of Medium Carrots, Peeled and Thinly Sliced.
- Get of Lbs. Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast.
- Take of Uncooked, Instant White Rice.
Steps to make Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice:
- Stir 1 cup cheese, soups and broth in a medium bowl..
- Place the broccoli and carrots into a 5-quart slow cooker. Top with the chicken. Pour the soup mixture over the chicken..
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 hours or until the chicken is cooked through..
- Remove the chicken from the cooker. Turn off the cooker. Stir in the rice and top with the chicken. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Cover and let stand for 5 minutes or until the rice is tender and the cheese is melted. Stir the rice mixture before serving..
If you find this Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.