Recipe of Creamy Pumpkin Mushroom Soup Perfect
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Creamy Pumpkin Mushroom Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Pumpkin Mushroom Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Pumpkin Mushroom Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Could save you Money.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. That has completely changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. This must happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your cooking area more green.
A lot of energy is wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not operating efficiently. If you might be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with types from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electricity. Always keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, along with 0F for the freezer, will probably save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. One more way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, because the motor won’t have to operate as often.
The kitchen by itself gives you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is definitely something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. A lot of it really is simply using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy pumpkin mushroom soup recipe. You can cook creamy pumpkin mushroom soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Creamy Pumpkin Mushroom Soup:
- Prepare of pumpkin.
- Use of mushrooms.
- Provide of coconut milk cream.
- Prepare of ginger.
- Use of fish stock/seasoning.
- Provide of garlic and onion powder.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- Get of Some water.
Steps to make Creamy Pumpkin Mushroom Soup:
- While waiting for rice to cook in rice cooker, clean and prepare the mushrooms. Any mushrooms is okay depending on the flavor you prefer.
- Cut pumpkin into cubes. They don't have to be perfect because they will be all mushy inside the pan later on..
- Add pumpkin along with half cup of water in a pan, fish stock, onion powder, garlic powder, pepper (I used dried chilli pepper) and ginger. Add more water (half cup each time) if you think it's not enough to soften the pumpkin..
- When pumpkin softens, add mushrooms along with coconut milk cream. You'll notice that you didn't need to add so much water before because once mushrooms are cooked, more liquid will form. Lower the flame and keep stirring until it reaches the point you prefer it to be served. I like extra mushy pumpkin and mushrooms. Add salt if you like..
- Serve with warm white rice. I prefer the rice slightly al dente. I also make extra rice for my dog (but don't give so much, dogs shouldn't consume too much coconut milk).
If you find this Creamy Pumpkin Mushroom Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.